2009 ex sedan rear shelf removal - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 7 Old 02-16-2010, 08:02 AM Thread Starter
1st Gear

2009 ex sedan rear shelf removal

Hi Princess,

Can you please direct me to a rear shelf removal guide?

post #2 of 7 Old 02-18-2010, 09:25 AM
ready to go....

Send a message via AIM to princess
here you go.....

Attached Images
File Type: pdf 09 rear shelf.pdf (983.1 KB, 1655 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to princess For This Useful Post:
R20A3(Nick) (11-07-2014)
post #3 of 7 Old 02-18-2010, 09:34 AM Thread Starter
1st Gear

Thank you, Princess!

post #4 of 7 Old 02-24-2010, 09:26 PM
Flying High

Thanks a lot.

TheBeast (2009 Accord V6):

- Mugen Replica Body Kit.
- 18" OEM Rims
- After Market Navi+Bluetooth+iPod+USB
- Chrome Touch (Front Grill, Bodyside, Rear Bumper)
post #5 of 7 Old 02-25-2010, 05:39 AM Thread Starter
1st Gear

I tried to take out the shelf a few days ago and failed. It's a lot harder than it looks! My goal in taking it out is to eliminate rattling. I think I may just end up stuffing it with socks and see if that works. Is there any additional instruction for taking it out correctly?
post #6 of 7 Old 04-19-2010, 03:41 PM
1st Gear

Will I be able to install new rear speakers without removing the rear shelf?
post #7 of 7 Old 05-01-2013, 06:46 PM

yes you have to pop it out, i forgot which side but be careful, i think its the outer sides closer to the doors.
the middle one doesnt come off

i just changed mine from ivory to black
i learned the hard way i broke my middle sub grill on my ivory therefore i switched to black which i wanted

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.