09 HONDA handsfree Link Accessory - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 01-14-2010, 08:50 AM Thread Starter
ready to go....

Send a message via AIM to princess
09 HONDA handsfree Link Accessory

Attached Images
File Type: pdf 09 HFL acc installation.pdf (1.09 MB, 606 views)
File Type: pdf 09 HFL user manual.pdf (505.1 KB, 412 views)
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 01-14-2010, 09:27 AM
3rd Gear

Wow this one is great because it details how to disassemble lots of items. I don't have HFL but this guide is a keeper.

This is a duplicate of a thread already created though.

09 handsfree link.

'09 EX-L I4 Automatic
post #3 of 3 Old 05-16-2013, 09:46 AM
My First Post

A picture is worth a thousand words

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess View Post
I recommend this video.
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Rate This Thread: