09 coupe remote starter AT only - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 8 Old 06-15-2009, 08:39 AM Thread Starter
ready to go....

Send a message via AIM to princess
09 coupe remote starter AT only

Attached Images
File Type: pdf 09 coupe remote starter AT only.pdf (1.22 MB, 971 views)
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 06-30-2009, 03:51 PM
Gota love BLUE

wat up dawg

post #3 of 8 Old 07-10-2009, 03:24 PM
Gota love BLUE

shit f ..uCk i want do it

post #4 of 8 Old 07-14-2009, 12:13 AM
Out of Control

Send a message via AIM to xJoeMama78 Send a message via MSN to xJoeMama78 Send a message via Yahoo to xJoeMama78
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdogra2010 View Post
shit f ..uCk i want do it
The OEM remote start is garbage. The range is terrible (~200 feet on a good day) and there are too many restrictions. All of the windows, doors, trunk, hood, and sunroof have to be closed so you can't leave your windows cracked or sunroof tilted up to vent out hot air in the summer. The doors have to be locked. As soon as you unlock a door with it remote started it shuts the car off so you have to restart it to drive off. Horrible, expensive system. For the same price as it installed you can get a real alarm with remote paging and a 1 mile remote start range installed.

It's bad enough that after paying $500 or whatever for the Honda system I went out and paid the same for an aftermarket system in less than a year.

2008 Accord Coupe EX-L L4 Auto ASM
Clear bra | Tint | T-rex | Injen | Weapon R | Eibach | Enkei | Goodyear | SPC | H9/HIR | Hoen | LEDs | Clarion | JL | Focal | Python

1997 F-250 Crew Cab Diesel 4x4
Tymar | Diamond Eye | Bilstein | Clarion | Fosgate | JL
post #5 of 8 Old 08-12-2009, 09:05 AM
1st Gear

This can only be installed by a dealer correct? The computer needs to be reprogramed to except the remote start function?

2009 Coupe Accord V6
post #6 of 8 Old 08-13-2009, 04:23 AM
Out of Control

Send a message via AIM to xJoeMama78 Send a message via MSN to xJoeMama78 Send a message via Yahoo to xJoeMama78
You can do the physical install yourself but a dealer will need to program it. You will save some money but I don't know how much.

2008 Accord Coupe EX-L L4 Auto ASM
Clear bra | Tint | T-rex | Injen | Weapon R | Eibach | Enkei | Goodyear | SPC | H9/HIR | Hoen | LEDs | Clarion | JL | Focal | Python

1997 F-250 Crew Cab Diesel 4x4
Tymar | Diamond Eye | Bilstein | Clarion | Fosgate | JL
post #7 of 8 Old 09-02-2009, 03:17 PM
My First Post

help with R/C starter

hi every body i'm from qatar (Middle East, Arabian Gulf incase someone wondered where it is) i have 2008 accord coupe EX, i got the full OEM remote starter kit from honda USA, and went to the local honda dealer workshop (we have only one in qatar) after they install it ( took them 3 week to figure out the how to make the HDS machine to give the option for registration of this kit( as it is not sold here and they never heard of it
any how what happened is after they physically installed the kit, they told me that they can't register iit with the car as the HDS is not detecting it, they gave this stupid reason that the car doesn't have TPMS and without it the R/C starter circute is incomplete, and they can't install the TMPS in the car as it is not equiped to accept this accessory.
can someone help me by finding the answer to the great quistion; is the TPMS essential for the installation & registration of the R/C starter in my car?? or this is only escape excuse for honda poeple in Qatar
by the way strange enough that Mother honda company refused to help as they don't distribute the R/C engine starter in middle east
post #8 of 8 Old 09-03-2009, 08:11 AM Thread Starter
ready to go....

Send a message via AIM to princess
I don't know about the registration.... but it DOES go through the TPMS control unit according to the wiring diagram.

See if you can find the number to the European Honda corp. Maybe they can help.
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.