Drive Accord Honda Forums - View Single Post - MPH to KM/H setting? Please help... | radio-pro.ru
View Single Post
post #1 of Old 01-06-2017, 10:33 AM Thread Starter
sg1oneill
1st Gear

Lightbulb MPH to KM/H setting? Please help...

I am still looking for a solution to set my clock (trip computer, mileage counters, etc) from miles to km/h If anyone can help with any idea I would be so happy
Regarding the current information I have, it is not possible. However I WON'T BELIVE IT.
Why?
1. Because if the Honda Civics have a simple switch on the dashboard for this function I am pretty sure somehow it can be set in the Accord too. Maybe not with a switch but definitely with a computer
2. I had a Laguna before (the top model with lots of extras) and it was a simple setting that a guy with the correct device could set up easily. I know I know... it is not honda... but I am still quite sure it could be a setting thing only!
3. Honda sold the Accord in Europe too and they DEFINITELY NOT MADE TWO DIFFERENT CLOCK!!! Therefore it shouldn't be hard to re-set.

So if anyone knows anyone please let me know

(I just hate to see the Gallons and mile thing on the dash meanwhile the fuel station counter counts LITERS!!! What a frustrating thing they selling cars in UK with this Gallon - miles counters but LITERS what we topping... I think that's why HONDA applied the magic switch in the CIVIC, but WHY JUST IN THE CIVIC????? )

Anyway... I am waiting for the MASTER WHO CAN HELP
THX guys.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to

Related pages

llumar tint vs 3mswitchblade flash drivehow to change sway bar linksasa gt52001 honda accord specs2002 honda accord forumduralast 35 dlglong island catalytic converter1998 honda accord battery replacementh11 to h9 conversionbumper repainthonda srs unit2005 honda pilot rotorswhen to use econ button on honda crvfoul smell from ac venttweeter pods2002 honda accord serpentine belt diagramhyundai sonata 2003 tire sizeunusual complimentspictures of honda crosstourbasque red pearl honda accordlumar tinting2006 bmw 330i tpms resetcars with 5x120 bolt patternwhich fuse controls the cigarette lighter1998 honda civic radio removalbrake shoe thicknesswhat is the srs light on a honda civicamber fog lights legalturbo carbon build upseat covers for honda accordwhat size impact wrench to remove lug nutshow to change resistor in blower motoravital remote start not workingpennzoil high mileage vs castrol high mileagebumper repair vancouver2004 honda accord service manual pdfhonda accord srs resetacura oil change intervalbrake rotors cost to replacesound deadening doorstance fender rollerdonnelly hondaresurfacing brake rotorshow to fix automatic door locksrims for honda fithow much does a wheel alignment cost at walmart2005 honda odyssey oil capacityvalvoline or pennzoilclazzio reviews1996 honda accord gas mileagereset honda accord radiomt24f interstate batterysunroof seal replacementautozone help deskacura mdx service code a123test transmission solenoidhonda accord coupe 97car max greensboro nchonda mirror replacementduralast startersh&r coil oversreplacing window sealdent on door cost to repairdexose oilslotted and drilled rotors vs regular rotors2014 honda civic econ button2006 honda accord maintenance schedule2002 honda accord spark plugs0w20 toyota oilhow much is a front bumper replacementoil change scamsmazda 6 subwoofer installhonda accord radio problemshow to program homelink without a remoteacura mdx 2003 transmission problemssunroof seal replacement