Brake Fluid Leak Passenger Front... - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 12-18-2017, 12:45 PM Thread Starter
1st Gear

Brake Fluid Leak Passenger Front...

Over the last month or so I have spent countless time trying to find the location of a brake fluid leak. No matter how long my partner and I try to mess with the break pedal to find the source it still canít be found. In the morning after it sitting I always find a puddle of brake fluid but no source of the leak. Anybody else ever had this issue. Also when the vehicle is off and the brake pedal is pressed I hear a sound similar to a whining spray bottle along with a spraying noise. Is that normal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 12-18-2017, 08:24 PM
Out of Control

Garage
Turn the front wheels all the way to one side. Then have your partner look around where the noise is coming from while you push the pedal. You have a leaking brake line, turning the wheels may make it easier to see.

The noise is not normal. Losing brake fluid is not normal.

2007 Accord SE sedan; I-4 automatic
post #3 of 3 Old 12-19-2017, 08:16 AM Thread Starter
1st Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtts60 View Post
Turn the front wheels all the way to one side. Then have your partner look around where the noise is coming from while you push the pedal. You have a leaking brake line, turning the wheels may make it easier to see.

The noise is not normal. Losing brake fluid is not normal.

Thanks Iíll do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.