New to me 1994 2door Accord lx - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 11-05-2017, 04:29 PM Thread Starter
1st Gear

New to me 1994 2door Accord lx

I got this car for free. The engine is screwed. The guy I got it from got it hot and warped the head and daddy says if it got that hot then the bottom end is wasted as well.

So searching for an engine I found an F23 SOHC Vtec meant for an EX. The add says engine only so now I need to know what else I would need. Also since the car has 280,xxx miles I think it would also be wise to change the transmission.

This will not be a race car, I commute 68 miles a day so it will be my daily.

Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 11-05-2017, 04:37 PM
3rd Gear

I have no idea, but I'm interested in this thread to see what you come up with. What year is the new engine?

It would be wise to make sure the brakes and suspension are in good shape, and have some decent tires on it.

2009 Honda Accord EX-L Coupe V6 w/Navi, 6MT, Polished Metal Metallic.
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Rate This Thread: