Greddy Racing Ti-C Exhaust [Pics & Vid] - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 35 Old 04-03-2013, 10:06 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Greddy Racing Ti-C Exhaust [Pics & Vid]

Hey guys. I've been doing a bit of research on youtube and even on here to try and find a good video for an 8th gen Accord Coupe comparing the stock exhaust on a 2.4L, and an aftermarket Greddy Racing Ti-C exhaust; with and without the resonator. So instead of harassing people trying to get them to upload, I thought i'd do it myself and here you go. Lemme know what you guys think.

Black Accord EXL Coupe
YouTube Account: milmast =>
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Instagram Account: milmast =>
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Advertisement

post #2 of 35 Old 04-03-2013, 10:26 PM
5th Gear

Sounds good! Deep n mellow not raspy at all. I like your red Honda badge but u should take off that type R emblem.

ASM/Blk EX-L i4 Sedan Auto aka "sUbTLe"

Done: OEM Splashguard - Custom Magnaflow Exhaust 14832 - JDM Emblems - Takeda SRI - LED Interior/License (White/Blue) - Blacked Out Grill/Window Trim - 5% Rear 50% Front - Philips 9006 Halogen Headlight Bulbs - Hankook Ventus V2

To Do: TSX RSB/Shiftknob - Coilovers - 8.5 Trunk/Front Bumper Conversion - USDM Mugen Grill - Headlight Tint - Painted Engine Cover - Blacked Out Gearbox - Lid Spoiler - Window/Moonroof Visor - P2R Throttle Body Spacer
post #3 of 35 Old 04-03-2013, 11:09 PM
6th Gear

Very nice sounds man! Thanks for making the vid, I'm sure many will find it useful in the future! I actually quite like the red Honda badge and the Type R badge under it. Nice job buddy!

post #4 of 35 Old 04-04-2013, 03:06 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Thanks guys! I love the fact that there isnt a Type R Accord Coupe so that was the scheme i was going for. I have another Type R badge on the front grill, red brake calipers, red throttle body spacer, red interior accents, and much more to name

Black Accord EXL Coupe

post #5 of 35 Old 04-04-2013, 03:48 PM
1st Gear

I like the exhaust with the resonator on, but I have to ask....Why did you go with the Ti-C for the V6 instead of the SE for the i4?
post #6 of 35 Old 04-04-2013, 09:14 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Correct me if i'm wrong but the piping is larger which means the car an breathe easier which in turn is a performance gain, and the piping is straighter allowing better flow. Also I love the look of the exhaust with the heat treated tip, and the muffler on the spectrum elite doesn't do it for me. The high flow muffler is nicer IMO. And the fact that it was only $370 for a brand new exhaust was the cherry on top

Black Accord EXL Coupe

post #7 of 35 Old 04-04-2013, 11:27 PM
6th Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan.mastracci View Post
Thanks guys! I love the fact that there isnt a Type R Accord Coupe so that was the scheme i was going for. I have another Type R badge on the front grill, red brake calipers, red throttle body spacer, red interior accents, and much more to name
Seems like you've got quite a nice list of mods! Got some more pics of your car? Better than listing them out lol!
post #8 of 35 Old 04-05-2013, 08:03 PM Thread Starter

Garage
i'll try and snag some interior shots sometime soon. she's nice
Attached Images

Black Accord EXL Coupe

post #9 of 35 Old 04-07-2013, 01:01 AM
6th Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan.mastracci View Post
i'll try and snag some interior shots sometime soon. she's nice
Love the black and red theme! The Type R badge on the front grille fits in really nicely!
Any plans on getting some new wheels?
post #10 of 35 Old 04-07-2013, 08:36 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Yeah this summer i plan on buying some megan coilovers and wheels. I'm stuck between two sets of wheels though. Not sure which i wanna get.

Black Accord EXL Coupe

post #11 of 35 Old 05-16-2013, 04:55 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Follow up...

Drive By:
Rev & In Car:

Black Accord EXL Coupe

post #12 of 35 Old 05-16-2013, 05:09 PM
2nd Gear

My personal opinion: sounds much better with the resonator.

2009 Accord Coupe EX-L, I4, 5MT, Crystal Black Pearl
Takeda SRI, P2R TBS, EBC Blackdash USRs, EBC Redstuff pads, TSX RSB, V6 Rear Lip Spoiler
post #13 of 35 Old 05-30-2013, 11:16 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Heads up for anyone that has the silencer installed.

The piping from the catalytic converter to the muffler is 2.25" with this aftermarket cat-back exhaust system. Now when the silencer is installed, it will not only be quieter (obvious), but will also be slower due to the smaller exit pipe from the muffler, from the 2.25" without the silencer, to 1.5" with the silencer. You will experience less power, and will definitely feel the loss in torque.

To remove the silencer, things you'll need:
- 1 x 5mm allen key to remove the three bolts from the silencer
- 3 x 8mm bolts to attach the exhaust tip back onto the muffler
- 1 x 8mm socket to hold onto the bolt

The procedure remove it is very simple, however if anyone would like a DIY, I can make one for you.
Attached Images

Black Accord EXL Coupe

post #14 of 35 Old 07-31-2013, 08:57 PM
1st Gear

370 for the exhaust pls tell me where lol
post #15 of 35 Old 07-31-2013, 09:49 PM
1st Gear

Straight from Greddy's website.

Advertisement

Tags
exhaust, greddy, racing ti-c, resonator, resonator delete

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.