Unknown Bluetooth - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old 12-11-2012, 09:32 AM Thread Starter
1st Gear

Unknown Bluetooth

I just purchased an 08 Accord. It has an aftermarket Bluetooth module. I was wondering if anyone might have seen it and know how to sync it to my phone.

Attached Images

post #2 of 4 Old 12-11-2012, 09:48 AM
1st Gear

This same exact thing happened to me when I bought my 07. It's not a Bluetooth module though. Found out by getting under the dash and finding the unit, but it's a tracking system that is subscription based.

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

2006 EX-L I4/MT Sedan
post #3 of 4 Old 12-11-2012, 10:10 AM Thread Starter
1st Gear

Thanks! Is this something that I should have removed?

post #4 of 4 Old 12-11-2012, 10:32 AM

Send a message via AIM to DOOM
Originally Posted by ecord87 View Post
Thanks! Is this something that I should have removed?
cutting the power to it is probably sufficient (else you're left with a hole) however unless you're paying for the service you're likely not on their radar at all.

2011 CBP Sedan EX-L V6 |
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Summer: 20" Vossen CV3/Conti | Winter: 19" Genesis Track/GMax | BC Coilovers/SPC Arms | Mugen Kit | Modulo Face | Sarona Roof Spoiler | Quad Morimoto/FXR xBa Halo/Demon Eyes Retrofit | Fog Light Retrofit | Inspire OEM Mirrors/Garnish | Eagle Eyes Trunk/Tails | Full LED Exterior/Interior | UltraGauge | Takeda SRI | JET MAF | Magnaflow/Vibrant | SprintBooster | UR/Progress Bars | EBC Brakes | Duralast Gold | Next: RV6 J-Pipe

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.