is vossen the best rims for accord? - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 41 Old 04-15-2012, 02:14 PM Thread Starter
4_U_blue

is vossen the best rims for accord?

hey guys, what is the best rims that will fit for 2012 accord coupe v6, ive seen a bunch of picture of accord with vossen rims, and it looks beautiful, thoughts guys please...

Advertisement

post #2 of 41 Old 04-15-2012, 02:16 PM
Sugar coating for you ..

It's personal preference and what your budget allows .. there is no "best" wheel for a particular vehicle.

2011 Subaru STi - Stage 2 - Plasma Blue Pearl

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2008 Honda Accord Coupe V-6 EX-L AT NBP
No longer owned
post #3 of 41 Old 04-15-2012, 02:23 PM
4th Gear

Best no...
Trendy yes
played out yes.

post #4 of 41 Old 04-15-2012, 02:33 PM
Why Me

There is none but Just one.And it is your Money. LOL
just get the one u like

EVIL SPIRIT VERLEONE
2012 COUPE EX-L V6 SMR
post #5 of 41 Old 04-15-2012, 03:22 PM
4th Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielc409 View Post
It's personal preference and what your budget allows .. there is no "best" wheel for a particular vehicle.
x2.
post #6 of 41 Old 04-15-2012, 04:06 PM
2nd Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdseven95 View Post
Best no...
Trendy yes
played out yes.
+1.

2010 Honda Accord Coupe i4 CBP
6k HIDs
Nokya Hyper Yellow 2500k Fogs
Nokya Hyper Yellow 9005 High Beams
35% Tint all around
LED Map/Dome/License
Takeda SRI

Coming Soon
Trunk Lid Spoiler
post #7 of 41 Old 04-15-2012, 04:10 PM
Michael

Vossen look good and have a good warranty. They are NOT forged. They are NOT light. The answer would have to be no.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

/

/

post #8 of 41 Old 04-15-2012, 04:12 PM
Sugar coating for you ..

They used to have a forged line .. probably didn't sell well.

2011 Subaru STi - Stage 2 - Plasma Blue Pearl

2008 Honda Accord Coupe V-6 EX-L AT NBP
No longer owned
post #9 of 41 Old 04-15-2012, 06:02 PM

Send a message via AIM to DOOM
The best? No, because they are $500 wheels and you could certainly pay more for something better built or better looking if your budget allows. As a cautious driver forged or not is not a huge factor for me, nor a litmus test for quality. Ultimately it's an individual decision which wheel best matches your interests. Vossen, Work, and Volks get a lot of play on the Accord scene but will run upwards of $3k for wheels and tires (but they all also have great customer service).

2011 CBP Sedan EX-L V6 |

Summer: 20" Vossen CV3/Conti | Winter: 19" Genesis Track/GMax | BC Coilovers/SPC Arms | Mugen Kit | Modulo Face | Sarona Roof Spoiler | Quad Morimoto/FXR xBa Halo/Demon Eyes Retrofit | Fog Light Retrofit | Inspire OEM Mirrors/Garnish | Eagle Eyes Trunk/Tails | Full LED Exterior/Interior | UltraGauge | Takeda SRI | JET MAF | Magnaflow/Vibrant | SprintBooster | UR/Progress Bars | EBC Brakes | Duralast Gold | Next: RV6 J-Pipe
post #10 of 41 Old 04-15-2012, 06:11 PM
Michael

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOOM View Post
The best? No, because they are $500 wheels and you could certainly pay more for something better built or better looking if your budget allows. As a cautious driver forged or not is not a huge factor for me, nor a litmus test for quality. Ultimately it's an individual decision which wheel best matches your interests. Vossen, Work, and Volks get a lot of play on the Accord scene but will run upwards of $3k for wheels and tires (but they all also have great customer service).
I completely agree, and was not suggesting that the only good wheels are forged. My 5zigen are lightweight, cast, and are used in racing and drifting. Plus I paid $850 shipped! Not the most stylish, so not perfect either, just saying there is a lot to being perfect.

/

/

post #11 of 41 Old 04-16-2012, 02:28 PM
shut up! i'm french :P

That's an odd question..lol no wheels are the best.. i could find something negative about any wheels. You could say vossens are really popular yes. And for those who think vossens are oudated..
Don't be jealous just cause you can't afford them..
Dont ask why the bananas.. i just love seeing them dancing
post #12 of 41 Old 04-16-2012, 02:41 PM
6th Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnyturbo View Post
That's an odd question..lol no wheels are the best.. i could find something negative about any wheels. You could say vossens are really popular yes. And for those who think vossens are oudated..
Dont ask why the bananas.. i just love seeing them dancing
"Played out" means everyone has them.

'09 CBP EX-L Coupe I4 AT (8/15/09)
post #13 of 41 Old 04-16-2012, 03:14 PM
Michael

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnyturbo View Post
lol, they are not free, but $500 a wheel is the low end of high end. The whole "don't be jealous" crap doesn't fly in a real discussion, thanks!

/

/

post #14 of 41 Old 04-16-2012, 03:28 PM
5th Gear

Is there a best shirt to wear for your body?

--2013 Accord Touring Modern Steel
Mods:
20% tints all around

--2008 Accord i4 NHB Coupe EX-L w/ Navi (TOTALED JUNE 27TH, 2013)
Mods:
19x8.5 5Zigen Gravis I Wheels
20% tints sides and rear
Deck Lid spoiler
3M Roof Spoiler
Takeda Short Ram Intake
Chrome Door Handles
6000K 35w HIDs in lows
3000k 35w HIDs in fogs
Debadged

Future Mods:
Coilovers/Springs
Dual Magnaflow Mufflers
HFP Kit
post #15 of 41 Old 04-16-2012, 04:41 PM
shut up! i'm french :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artema View Post
lol, they are not free, but $500 a wheel is the low end of high end. The whole "don't be jealous" crap doesn't fly in a real discussion, thanks!
I wasnt saying that for you but since you started.. lol so now not only my wheels are outdated but they are cheap too!! i guess i'll put them for sale and start looking for good 5zigen's
P.sI've never said they were high end wheels. But for the amount of people who have them at 500$ a wheels. They must not be that bad looking. Alot of people have them on this forum i agree, but i live in canada and i've never seen anybody with vossen's where i live so i might not be special on this forum but in ottawa yes

Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.