Rohana RC-10 vs Vossen CV-1 - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
View Poll Results: Which do you prefer
Vossen CV-1 19 38.78%
Rohana RC-10 30 61.22%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
post #1 of 23 Old 04-04-2012, 06:38 PM Thread Starter
1st Gear

Thumbs up Rohana RC-10 vs Vossen CV-1

Trying to figure out my wheel situation but cant find any pics of the RC-10's actually mounted on a car. I had originally been stuck on the Vossen's but these Rohana's are brand new and a little less expensive...Let me know what ya'll think

P.s.- If someone could photo shop the RC-10's that be awesome!

Rohana RC10

Advertisement

post #2 of 23 Old 04-04-2012, 06:50 PM
MAKE YOUR OWN LUCK

Im diggin the rohanas. I like the dimension & depth they have vs the vossens. especially if they are cheaper. Both are amazing tho.

2009 EX SMR i4 manual coupe
18" HFP wheels
Dropped on Tein S.Techs
25mm Rear Spacers
20mm Front Spacers
Megan Cambers/trac bars
JDM Red H badge
DDM raptor 35w 6000k HIDs
OEM fogs w/8000k HIDs
20% 3M HP tint
Type R red engine covers
Gutter guard lower grille
120SMD switchback led parking lights
Piaa 9005s
cree reverse leds
led interior
Trunk weight removal mod
Intake Resonator removed
DRLs removed
Debadged trunk
post #3 of 23 Old 04-04-2012, 07:11 PM
I ran out of gears

I would do CV1s hands down. I have them and I do not regret a single thing. Worth every penny IMO

2008 Honda Accord LX Sedan NBP
Velgen VMB8 | 20x10.5 +45 | 20x10.5 +25 | 255/30/20 All Around Hankook V12

post #4 of 23 Old 04-04-2012, 07:37 PM
1st Gear

Those Rohanas look legit. I see to many Vossens hit up the Rohanas.
post #5 of 23 Old 04-04-2012, 10:31 PM Thread Starter
1st Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnyb748 View Post
Im diggin the rohanas. I like the dimension & depth they have vs the vossens. especially if they are cheaper. Both are amazing tho.
Thanks for your opinion, I'm feelin em to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dags07 View Post
I would do CV1s hands down. I have them and I do not regret a single thing. Worth every penny IMO

Every pic I see of the vossen's on a car draw me to them even more..They look amazing on ur sedan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by myster View Post
Those Rohanas look legit. I see to many Vossens hit up the Rohanas.
That was my thinkin too, the vossen's have been done and it's time for something new..Just don't wanna have to deal with tryin to sell em if i don't like em. Vossen's would be a guaranteed keep.

One more opinion I'd like to have ya guys weigh in on is if I should go staggered or go 20x10's all the way around for a dual concave look if I go with the Rohana's?

Thanks!
post #6 of 23 Old 04-04-2012, 10:34 PM
1st Gear

I was thinking 20x10 all around. But it would be crazy to try to run 20x11 +28 all around. I think it can be done.
post #7 of 23 Old 04-04-2012, 11:04 PM Thread Starter
1st Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by myster View Post
I was thinking 20x10 all around. But it would be crazy to try to run 20x11 +28 all around. I think it can be done.
Ha not sure if I wanna be in the next fender mod olympics..
post #8 of 23 Old 04-05-2012, 10:28 AM Thread Starter
1st Gear

Has anyone done 20x10's all around?.. any rubbing in the front when turning? the offset is +40.
post #9 of 23 Old 04-05-2012, 10:54 AM

Between the two and if prices were the same, I vote Vossen for their 5 year warranty over Rohana (1 year).

Take a look at Forgestar and Incurve from Throwdown. They look nice and aren't as popular.
post #10 of 23 Old 04-06-2012, 10:22 AM
shut up! i'm french :P

Vossen's are always a good choice but the rohanna's look really good! either way i think it'll be a good choice
post #11 of 23 Old 04-06-2012, 11:35 AM
Out of Control

I'm feeling the RC-10's.

2009 Accord EX-L, i4, AT

20% tints on 3 back windows and visor of windshield
35% tint on front 2 windows
GrillCraft MX Series Black Steel Mesh
LED Map/Dome Lights
Full HFP Kit
WeatherTech Window Visors

Weapon R i-Throttle
UR Underdrive Pulleys
P2R Throttle Body Spacer
Takeda SRI

Pats Fan
post #12 of 23 Old 04-06-2012, 11:43 AM
Original Honda M6 Owner

i really like the rc10s. wish they were out when i was looking at wheels.
post #13 of 23 Old 04-06-2012, 02:35 PM Thread Starter
1st Gear

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by namegoeshere View Post
Between the two and if prices were the same, I vote Vossen for their 5 year warranty over Rohana (1 year).

Take a look at Forgestar and Incurve from Throwdown. They look nice and aren't as popular.
That warranty does look enticing, I sent rohana an email seeing if they offer extended warranties as well.. I've also looked at those less popular brands before and were considering them but it seems as though they only offer a 1 yr warranty too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnyturbo View Post
Vossen's are always a good choice but the rohanna's look really good! either way i think it'll be a good choice
Ya Vossen would def be a safe choice, but I think i'm starting to lean toward the Rohana's. Once I get an email back I will probably scoop em up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deity View Post
I'm feeling the RC-10's.
Agreed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeebus31 View Post
i really like the rc10s. wish they were out when i was looking at wheels.
That's what's selling me on them, the fact they're new and somebody's gotta give em a go! If my coupe wasn't blue I prolly wouldn't even be considering them with that center cap tho ha.
post #14 of 23 Old 04-06-2012, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_burg View Post
That warranty does look enticing, I sent rohana an email seeing if they offer extended warranties as well.. I've also looked at those less popular brands before and were considering them but it seems as though they only offer a 1 yr warranty too.
Not so with Incurve:

Quote:
Warranty Info:

All new wheels carry a lifetime warranty on structure; a three year warranty on finish; excluding but not limited to: scratches, rock chips, curb marks, improper cleaning (use of chemicals/waxes/compounds), neglect, abrasive cleaning tools or car wash damage.
post #15 of 23 Old 04-06-2012, 04:03 PM
Michael

Yeah, Vossen warranty is awesome, but the others look better.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
/

/

Advertisement

Tags
accord, concave, rohana, vossen, wheels

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.