where to buy jdm red badges for accord? - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
post #1 of 38 Old 02-02-2012, 08:11 PM Thread Starter
6th Gear

where to buy jdm red badges for accord?

yo just wondering where to get those nice red jdm badges?? and how to mod it to put it on the front???

030810 Accord Coupe V6 Auto, P2R Ported Intake Runners, Farenheit Navi w/Backup Cam, Zexen Taillights, M3 Rooflip Spoiler
072612 Totaled by a Hit-and-Run Drunk Driver: RIP
Advertisement

post #2 of 38 Old 02-02-2012, 08:22 PM
2nd Gear

You can buy them in all sorts of colors/sizes off Ebay. They have them for the front/back, steering wheels, etc.

2012 Accord Coupe EX-L V6 6MT w/ Navi
San Marino Red, Black Leather
post #3 of 38 Old 02-02-2012, 08:22 PM
Michael

What kind of mod to put it on the front do you want? Cheapest place I've found them was Amazon. Just measure your existing one and make sure you buy the same size. They fit right on, no mod needed.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
/

/

post #4 of 38 Old 02-02-2012, 08:47 PM Thread Starter
6th Gear

thanks yo, so what's our size??? can you show me the exact one?? cuz i don't want to make the mistake...especially if i have to rip off the bumper..

030810 Accord Coupe V6 Auto, P2R Ported Intake Runners, Farenheit Navi w/Backup Cam, Zexen Taillights, M3 Rooflip Spoiler
post #5 of 38 Old 02-02-2012, 08:54 PM
left wrist clinton

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentledental4u View Post
thanks yo, so what's our size??? can you show me the exact one?? cuz i don't want to make the mistake...especially if i have to rip off the bumper..
i really dont think its necessary ripping off the bumper... most of these shits can stick on with 2 sided tape right over the stock one..... if not u can pop the hood and take out like 8 little pins and remove a rubber tray in front of engine and reach behind with ur hand lol youll be cookin like a chef in no time

'10 Accord Lx

35% Tint all around | Black Tail Light Vinyl | Weapon R iThrottle | Plasti-dip Hubcaps ;) | Chrome exhaust tip replacement |
Rear deck lid "Inspire" Lip | Mesh Front Grille | 7 color Footwell Lighting | Vinyl Eyelids | Purple LED Underglow | Purple wheel well LEDs | P2R TBS | Lower Grille Mesh | K&N Drop In Filter | Intake Resonator Bypass

Future:
P2R downpipe w/ cat delete | Subwoofer
post #6 of 38 Old 02-02-2012, 08:56 PM
Michael

Get a ruler! lol. I don't have a normal front grille, so mine is just a nice big one.

/

/

post #7 of 38 Old 02-02-2012, 08:57 PM
3rd Gear

Im not sure, but considering your signature you have the coupe and the front is 4.8" and 4.5" for the trunk but than again, i got these specs for the 2011 coupe, i dont think there is a change in emblem size..

Canadian 2011 Taffeta White Accord Coupe V6 Automatic
Retrofitted Headlights S2K w/ Black series clear lens- Takeda SRI - Switchback LEDs Type 1 - JDM Badging - S2K AP2 Exhaust Tips - HFP lip kit
post #8 of 38 Old 02-02-2012, 08:57 PM
left wrist clinton

heres a link on ebay... look you get 2 emblems for a buck, 2 slightly different sizes, and it says it comes with its own 3m backing tape to stick it over

'10 Accord Lx

35% Tint all around | Black Tail Light Vinyl | Weapon R iThrottle | Plasti-dip Hubcaps ;) | Chrome exhaust tip replacement |
Rear deck lid "Inspire" Lip | Mesh Front Grille | 7 color Footwell Lighting | Vinyl Eyelids | Purple LED Underglow | Purple wheel well LEDs | P2R TBS | Lower Grille Mesh | K&N Drop In Filter | Intake Resonator Bypass

Future:
post #9 of 38 Old 02-02-2012, 09:00 PM
left wrist clinton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphazone View Post
Im not sure, but considering your signature you have the coupe and the front is 4.8" and 4.5" for the trunk but than again, i got these specs for the 2011 coupe, i dont think there is a change in emblem size..
bro 4.8", this guy wants a car emblem not a honda billboard

i think the size u want is around 2-3" (thats what she said

'10 Accord Lx

Future:
post #10 of 38 Old 02-02-2012, 09:02 PM
3rd Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grove St Felon View Post
bro 4.8", this guy wants a car emblem not a honda billboard

i think the size u want is around 2-3" (thats what she said
LOL, i don't know. I asked the guy on eBay and he told me those were the specs for the emblem hopefully it doesn't screw me over

Canadian 2011 Taffeta White Accord Coupe V6 Automatic
Retrofitted Headlights S2K w/ Black series clear lens- Takeda SRI - Switchback LEDs Type 1 - JDM Badging - S2K AP2 Exhaust Tips - HFP lip kit
post #11 of 38 Old 02-02-2012, 09:05 PM
I-Vtec,Do You?

I bought mine off ebay. It was around $65bucks shipped for the front and rear. The honda part #'s are : 75700-SNW-003 and 75700-S5T-E01 There's no need to remove the bumper. I used a small metal scraper and an ice pick to remove both of them. The new back emblem will probably will not aline with the holes, so just break one tab off. Front will be no problem. Remember to clean the area before applying the new badge. Also if you heat up the tape before hand, it will bond stronger. Hope this helps, goodluck and be sure to post pics!

08 Accord Ex Coupe I4
Sold- 98 Civic Ex Coupe

Check Out My Car Domain Page:

post #12 of 38 Old 02-02-2012, 09:07 PM
left wrist clinton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphazone View Post
LOL, i don't know. I asked the guy on eBay and he told me those were the specs for the emblem hopefully it doesn't screw me over
idk man, i was looking at a ruler and it seemed a little wrong. but its alright, maybe this ebay dealer is secretly an expert on this stuff

'10 Accord Lx

Future:
post #13 of 38 Old 02-02-2012, 09:55 PM
banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentledental4u View Post
yo just wondering where to get those nice red jdm badges?? and how to mod it to put it on the front???
$49 free shipping Front H for coupe.
E-Bay seller name: coolquad2008

other option more expensive: Combo
post #14 of 38 Old 02-02-2012, 10:11 PM
Michael

This is the one I have.

/

/

post #15 of 38 Old 02-02-2012, 11:04 PM Thread Starter
6th Gear

got the measurements

This auction includes 2 items, the front and rear red H emblems for US model Accord 2008-2012

Front emblem size is about 4 inch height by 4.75 inch width measured across the middle

Rear emblem size is about 3 inch height by 3.6 inch width (need to break the 2 back pins and glue on to the trunk or drill new holes)

Both emblems come with factory adhesive backings

Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.