where can i buy 3m vhb tape? - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 01-02-2012, 02:56 PM Thread Starter
1st Gear

where can i buy 3m vhb tape?

hey i have an 09 accord coupe that i plan on installing the rear deck lid lip spoiler and i dont want to drill holes. with that being said i see that many folks on here have installed theirs with the vhb tape,where can i get it locally in a small quantity? i live in maryland.

Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 01-02-2012, 03:07 PM
5th Gear

It is definitely worth paying up for the vhb tape. i got it from amazon and I used the same one reccomended in the DIY it was 38~ with free shipping and you will find plenty of other uses for it.

that being said there are places that sell 5yrd quantities online (instead of 15yrd) for 15-20ish with shipping.

just pay attention to which number tape you have and compare it to the 3m pdf with statistical comparisons of each tape. I can post it if you can't find it.

Sent from my DROIDX using AutoGuide.Com Free

Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Rate This Thread: