Car keyed!! - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 50 Old 05-10-2011, 06:50 PM Thread Starter
2nd Gear

Car keyed!!

Why do people go around keying other peoples vehicles? I don't understand. I woke up this morning and went to work. When I got there I noticed that someone that lives at my apartment keyed my passenger side door. From the mirror to door handle. These are deep scratches. Just really ****ing aggravates me that people have nerves to mess with other peoples shit. I mean hell they didn't do anything with my 20's or tires. Could have broken the window. No they decide to key my car. So pissed today it is unreal. I had just clay bared and waxed the car friday. No dents no dings whatsoever on my car before. So now I have to take it to a body shop tomorrow and pay my deductible just because some asshole ****ed with my shit.

Advertisement

post #2 of 50 Old 05-10-2011, 06:53 PM
3rd Gear

2003 Honda Element EX

former ride: 2008 Honda Accord Coupe EXL V6
post #3 of 50 Old 05-10-2011, 06:53 PM
5th Gear

Haters are going to hate, ****s bro, really just ****s

post #4 of 50 Old 05-10-2011, 10:12 PM
08 Accord V6 Coupe w/ NAV

That's why we need tougher laws in this country. An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. These !diots who have no respect for other people or their property should be severly punished. How about losing a finger for a toe for these types of offenses? I bet they would think twice.

08 Accord V6 Coupe Auto NAV PMM/Black

Haves:
20% Tint / 55W 5K HID / Debadged / Rebadged with HFP Emblems / No DRLs / 7th Gen Coupe Headrests / Oddyssey Lower Grill / 20" Privat Vulkans 20x8.5 45 ET / 245 35 20 Nitto Extreme ZR 555's / HFP Suspension / TSX RSB / Magnaflow CBE / Crosstour Shifter / Xpel Fog Light Film

Wants:
Rearview Camera / Hacked Navi

Previous Rides:
2000 CLK 320
1995 3000GT
1988 Supra Turbo
1982 Supra
1985 Accord
post #5 of 50 Old 05-10-2011, 10:23 PM
5th Gear

dude thats crazy.
but not as bad as my ex-girlfriend's car...
she got her tire poped in her own drive way 3 times! on top of that the last time the person popped the tire, they left metal deep scratches. she has a 2009 camery exl v6 fulled loaded.
What h3ll i went threw when we waking up the following morning.

The New:
Evo X GSR SS package.
~AMS DOWN PIPE ~ AMS TEST PIPE ~ PARRIN STEALTH CAT BACK ~ COBB UICP ~ COBB LICP ~ AMS FRONT MOUNT INTERCOOLOR ~ COBB INTAKE ~ BC ER SERIES COILS ~ YES IT SHOOTS FLAMES =)

The beater:
97 Altima 177k miles and running strong
The old:
10 Accord PMM 6-6 (sold)
04 VW MK4 (sold)
post #6 of 50 Old 05-10-2011, 10:29 PM
Out of Control

Send a message via AIM to xJoeMama78 Send a message via MSN to xJoeMama78 Send a message via Yahoo to xJoeMama78
I wouldn't pay the deductible, I would just pay cash for the cost to repaint the door. No need to raise your insurance rates. Actually, I would just leave it as it may likely happen again.

2008 Accord Coupe EX-L L4 Auto ASM
Clear bra | Tint | T-rex | Injen | Weapon R | Eibach | Enkei | Goodyear | SPC | H9/HIR | Hoen | LEDs | Clarion | JL | Focal | Python

1997 F-250 Crew Cab Diesel 4x4
Tymar | Diamond Eye | Bilstein | Clarion | Fosgate | JL
post #7 of 50 Old 05-10-2011, 10:41 PM
3rd Gear

I've heard cars getting keyed all the time.

Some of the time people get their cars keyed because it stands out from the rest (ie flashy, pimped out, whatever), sometimes people mess with people cars because they have a grudge against that person, and yes people do stuff just to piss people off.

Do you have enemies in this apartment complex or did you have any run-ins with anyone?
post #8 of 50 Old 05-11-2011, 03:28 AM
2nd Gear

I feel your pain bro. I had my new 2011 for 2 weeks when some ahole keyed my car. Passenger door about 12-16inches. It was deep all the way down to the primer coat. Cost for repair was $850.00 because they had to blend it to the front fender and rear. I was so pissed that I spent 20 minutes on the punching bag. I damn near broke the bag I was hitting it so hard and my hands and wrist hurt for a couple days after. But I felt better. Sorry you have the same thing. Only positive I had was it was considered vandilism and had no deductable.
post #9 of 50 Old 05-11-2011, 05:57 AM
5th Gear

I'm not condoning it, but I have seen many cars keyed for parking selfishly (taking up two spots) in congested areas.

2014 ASM Accord Coupe V6 EX-L Auto/w Navi
post #10 of 50 Old 05-11-2011, 06:00 AM
too many cars...

cars are very rarely keyed for no reason (trust me, i've had my car keyed more then a few times).

I have a feeling you probably pissed someone off or did something stupid thus resulting in your car being keyed.

Unfortunately there are people out there that are too scared to confront someone to their face and hide behind keying someones car.

2008 V6 Sedan
2006 GTO (with some Holden Bits)
1955 Chevy Suburban (full chop job)
post #11 of 50 Old 05-11-2011, 06:40 AM
3rd Gear

Time to set up a surveillance operation.
post #12 of 50 Old 05-11-2011, 07:11 AM
6th Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBdirtbag View Post
cars are very rarely keyed for no reason (trust me, i've had my car keyed more then a few times).

I have a feeling you probably pissed someone off or did something stupid thus resulting in your car being keyed.

Unfortunately there are people out there that are too scared to confront someone to their face and hide behind keying someones car.

Well our neighborhood has kids frequent our street alot. Most all use our street as a playground. Mainly because the parents don't want them too far away from home. There is a wonderful part two blocks down the street for it.

Not to point fingers at ethnicity... two childern were playing about our area as we left for shopping. My old van was parked out in the driveway as we left.

When I got back the hood to the van was all marked up with scribbling. There was a small rock near the van.

Back in the 80's I would confront the wee buggers and talk it over with their parents. But now, ethnic peeps will blame you for picking them out as hoodlems. All in all, confrontation will create more trouble that it is worth at times.

Certified 2009 EX-L Coupe - VCM - PMM
Paid $21,500 cash on 01/11

MPG: 22 City / 32 Hwy 75MPH
0w-20 cap
3.7L TL-SHAWD IM - Functional
65w H9 Lo & Fog / 80w HB3 Hi
Cargo hooks & net
Crosstour knob
Duralast Platinum 24F
I4 hood rod
MDX spacer & ported
Moded OEM CAI
Mobil 1 0w-20 & M1-110
NAPA #18514
Odyssey garnish - Flush fit
Painted splash guards
PXAMG & HDRT
Rear: Center Belt, head rests & ANC delete
Service Grade Electricals
Test Pipe
Window UP mod
Valvoline Type VI
post #13 of 50 Old 05-11-2011, 07:44 AM
3rd Gear

That's why I speak to EVERYONE I see in the parking lot because you never know WHO'S scoping your ride!

But honestly, the birds hate more on my car then the neighbors do. EVERY time I clean it, they bomb away on that white paint!

"Can someone tell me where I left my double taco?"

2009 Honda Acoord
Tafetta White
4-door EX-L w/Navi, I4
"Starbucks is a nasty 'ol lady she..."
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"Navigation system, can you PLEASE take me where I really need to be for just once?!?!?!? Thanks pal..."
d><b <-- musicbwoy
post #14 of 50 Old 05-11-2011, 11:18 AM
1st Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBdirtbag View Post

There are people that are just mean. To buy a better car and progress in life are the only reason that some people need to do something like this. I have my car keyed very badly some time ago: both right doors, the bonnet, front fender etc, and very deep, and I swear that if I see someone doing that s*^&t to my property I will send him to the hospital very messed up.

EX V6 5 Speed Automatic Sedan
post #15 of 50 Old 05-11-2011, 11:24 AM
5th Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Metalic View Post
Well our neighborhood has kids frequent our street alot. Most all use our street as a playground. Mainly because the parents don't want them too far away from home. There is a wonderful part two blocks down the street for it.

Not to point fingers at ethnicity... two childern were playing about our area as we left for shopping. My old van was parked out in the driveway as we left.

When I got back the hood to the van was all marked up with scribbling. There was a small rock near the van.

Back in the 80's I would confront the wee buggers and talk it over with their parents. But now, ethnic peeps will blame you for picking them out as hoodlems. All in all, confrontation will create more trouble that it is worth at times.
Wait....you don't have a racist bone in your body AND one of your best friends is one of those "ethnic peeps", right?

2014 ASM Accord Coupe V6 EX-L Auto/w Navi
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.