Are there any coupon codes for Sprint Booster? - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 10-26-2010, 07:25 PM Thread Starter
jag
'08CoupeI4 EX BelizeBlue

Are there any coupon codes for Sprint Booster?

Searched but turned up nothing

Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 10-26-2010, 07:44 PM
6th Gear

Send a message via AIM to krazyfiend
I did my own research and would rather put the money elsewhere, I understand what the product does & no doubt there is a change to driving characteristics...but it's not for me

best current price I found was via a forum you *might* happen to be a member of as well

Current Stable-
~'10 Accord Coupe PMM w/Ivory EX-L V6 (pur. 8.24.10) -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~'92 Mercedes 190e i-6 183k miles (1 family ownership)

Past Stable-
08' Accord Coupe PMM w/Blk EX-L V6 31k miles (pur. 10.25.07-sold 8.24.10)
98' V8 Ford SHO Blk on Blk (sold outright)
91' 300zx MT N/A (totaled)
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Rate This Thread: