I'm Back! Just kidding - I'm sorta back to Honda - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
1Likes
  • 1 Post By RickBlaine
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 01-23-2018, 06:26 PM Thread Starter
5th Gear

I'm Back! Just kidding - I'm sorta back to Honda

I sold the 2011 Accord and bought a 2016 Chevrolet Silverado LS 4X4 double door truck for my sales vehicle - 11 months later I have almost 29,000 miles on it.

The wife needed a new car - she has owned four GM Cars the past 37 years - the last two vehicles were a Chevrolet Blazer S10 and then a Chevrolet Trailblazer so it would be natural to buy a Chevrolet Traverse. So she bought a Honda Pilot AWD - I am again impressed with our second Honda product and it has only been 3 days.

Why a Honda? She was basically tired of the same GM truck as she owned the last two blazers for almost 25 years (10 + 15).

The one thing I am mad about is I gave the buyer of my Accord a bag of those extra plastic snap tits that hold on Honda panels that I had.

2011 Accord Sedan LX 5-spd Alabaster Silver
Acura rear sway bar 17mm upgrade
Keeping it stock hoping to run it 200,000 miles.
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 01-23-2018, 08:32 PM

Thanked 1,931 Times in 1,377 Posts
Order those from China, Pete....$5 a bag.

China!

Have fun with the Pilot in the family- nice ride.

8gendnhan likes this.
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.