Megan Racing Camber kit - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 22 Old 10-15-2009, 04:27 PM Thread Starter
3rd Gear

Megan Racing Camber kit

i was search around about megan racing camber kit in the froum but nothing up come so is this new or it just suck?
haha

in the websit it didnt day any thing about Rear Adjustment Range from what degree to what degree so does any know about this???

Thanks

Advertisement

post #2 of 22 Old 10-15-2009, 04:54 PM
6th Gear

I'd stay away from it on principle. How can you make something to correct camber and not specify its range?

Would you buy lowering springs/coils that didn't say how much they lowered the car? Besides, there are other good options for camber kits.

post #3 of 22 Old 10-15-2009, 04:56 PM
4th Gear

What are other options for good camber kits?

2008 Honda Accord EX I4 Sedan

post #4 of 22 Old 10-15-2009, 06:38 PM
banned

Stick with the SPC camber kits. Thats what they specialize in. They are well know and respected for there high quality products.
post #5 of 22 Old 10-15-2009, 10:38 PM Thread Starter
3rd Gear

oic because my local shop is doing a special on the Megan Racing camber kit so it is a bit cheaper but then if mystick6 say SPC is better i will go with the SPC
Thanks A lot
post #6 of 22 Old 10-15-2009, 10:44 PM
banned

Why don't you do some research on both Megan and SPC camber kits. Google them both and see which ones get better reviews. Also I'm speaking from experience I have all SPC camber kits and I love them. Thanks to the boss Nopi ...
post #7 of 22 Old 10-16-2009, 02:15 PM Thread Starter
3rd Gear

i did look around for review but there is none for the megan racing camber kit so i thoguht here is best place for it then i ask the local auto shop what is the adjustment range and they say "The Adjustment Range is +3 and -3 degrees for the Megan Racing" is that too much? since SPC only does +1 and -1 degress
post #8 of 22 Old 10-16-2009, 03:27 PM
banned

That is the same as the SPC 3 arm kit. Sounds good but I never knew megan racing even made camber kits...
post #9 of 22 Old 10-16-2009, 04:44 PM
banned

It is a copy, F that get SPC you can't go wrong with that, THEY HAVE A MEMBER FOR TECH SUPPORT ON DA!!!!!!!! Super cool guy!
http://radio-pro.ru/forums/members/13928-specprod.html
post #10 of 22 Old 10-16-2009, 07:56 PM
I am the Stig

You can google or you can go with what others are saying with the SPC kits on their car. I for one have used SPC on 3 of mine (including this baby) and they are very tough and well designed.

2016 Accord Touring Sedan V6 - WOP - Black Leather - Sport Grill
post #11 of 22 Old 10-16-2009, 09:55 PM
Out of Control

Send a message via AIM to Throwdown
I've seen both... I can't deny that the SPC is a quality product, but can't deny the Megan either. The SPC 3-arm is exactly what you are looking for if you are looking for a 3-arm kit. All the reviews for SPC vs Megan were years ago so I can't really hold them valid vs anything today, but I'd base what you are purchasing based on your requirements.

1-arms kits (which Megan and SPC both have) are generally recommended for getting anything on springs in spec. 3 arm kits are often recommended for coilovers, but this obviously depends on how much drop you wish to have and if you wish to have any camber. Some prefer some camber to their drop as well. Many of our top posters have a serious drop without any camber adjustment and love the tuck within the wheel well.

I personally am waiting on a setup of:
Megan Racing Rear Camber Kit
Megan Racing Rear Control Arms
Megan Racing Rear Traction Rods

We will see once everything gets here, but I expect it to be a quality set-up. The only complaints I seem to find these days are from years ago in regards to Megan Racing. That plus fully adjustable coilovers with pillowball mounts... yeaahhh

Again, you can't can't wrong with either and I do represent both brands. It truly does depend on your needs and what you are looking for. I don't think you'd be disappointed with anything from Megan or SPC unless you wish to adjust beyond their ability.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|||

Don't see the parts you are looking for...
post #12 of 22 Old 10-16-2009, 10:32 PM
banned

SPC Nopi FTW...
post #13 of 22 Old 10-17-2009, 09:22 AM
5th Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystick6 View Post
SPC Nopi FTW...
Ordered mine yesterday Bobby is a cool guy thanks man hope to see u at the meet

2008 Accord Sedan EX-V6 PMM
- Debadged
- Painted Exhaust Tips
- Autozone Chrome Grill
- Yellow Fog Light Film
- Nokya Hyper Yellow Fogs
- LED Conversion: License Plate & Interior
- LED Footwell lighting
- 6000K 35w HIDs
- 25mm Ichiba V2 Spacers
- 15% Tint All Around
- Decklid Spoiler Replica
- SPC 3 Arm Rear Camber Kit
- Tein SS Coilovers
- 19" Hyperblack Axis Penta
post #14 of 22 Old 10-17-2009, 09:24 AM
banned

Your welcome Chris. Bobby is definetly the hook up. I'll go if my coils are done.
post #15 of 22 Old 10-18-2009, 01:51 PM Thread Starter
3rd Gear

Thanks for all the reply
now i m on H&R spring it have been a month and i can tell that i need camber kit just from looking at the rear tires

here i got price ( Vancouver BC, Canada) Megan racing 205CND+ tax and SPC 210CND + tax and it is the cheapest i can find in town.

Every1 in the forum use SPC, on other hand Megan Racing is quality product but just not sure about the camber kit and it is 5 dollar cheaper and it is blue lol j/k. As Throwdown said the review for Megan racing is like a year ago so i m still not sure which 1 to go for

Thanks Again

Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.