eBay/Amazon hfp sideskirt - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
1Likes
  • 1 Post By Jay1
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old 01-11-2016, 10:55 AM Thread Starter
1st Gear

eBay/Amazon hfp sideskirt

Anybody ever purchase these before? I purchased it and it didn't come with any mounting hardware at all. Not even the slots to slide it in like the oem hfp kit lol

Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 01-11-2016, 12:02 PM

I bought an Front Lip without any screws as well. I just had to use my own screw to hold it in place. You can either get a shop to install it for you or just install it yourself with your own screws

post #3 of 5 Old 01-11-2016, 04:12 PM
5th Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by djvalerio921 View Post
Anybody ever purchase these before? I purchased it and it didn't come with any mounting hardware at all. Not even the slots to slide it in like the oem hfp kit lol

its not even painted. your gonna get charged minimum of 150-200 to get it painted. at that point it becomes the same price as OEM...
LatinCT2 likes this.

2011 BBP 6-6

post #4 of 5 Old 01-12-2016, 11:27 AM
5th Gear

I got my rep sides from ebay and let me tell you I was highly disappointed. It didn't even fit!! And one side ended up being shorter then the other side. I'll take a pic soon if you want to see what I mean. I didn't screw anything in though, just used a lot of double sided 3m tape

Mugen grille | Mugen Badge | Lip Spoiler | Roof Spoiler | 5% rear tint | 6000K HID's | LED dome/map/door/reverse light | Window visors | debadged | red led footwells | spray painted red STR 607 | Inspire Headlights | Megan EZ coilover | v6 bumper swap | 5000k HID Fog lights | Takeda Intake | painted red engine bay | Nesa N-81ACRD | Backup Camera
post #5 of 5 Old 01-14-2016, 09:54 PM
banned

On another note, if anyone has a little $ to spend.

This guy makes one-off body kits, the dude Ruffbrian is gettin an 8th gen front off him.
Dudes in Thai are NUTSSS!
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.