Lug Nut Torque?? - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old 11-18-2008, 04:36 PM Thread Starter
1st Gear

Lug Nut Torque??

Hello everyone,

I'm getting ready to rotate the factory wheels on my Accord for the first time and would like to ask what is the torque I should put the wheels back on with?

I'm sorry if this has been answered already I just could not find it!!

2008 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L With Navigation
Polished Metal Metalic / Grey Leather
2.4L Automatic
35% Tint - Solar Gard - Supreme
Remote Start - OEM
Wing Spoiler - OEM
Side Body Molding - OEM
Splash Gaurds - OEM
Wheel Locks - OEM
The Following User Says Thank You to Speedway For This Useful Post:
Mecua (10-02-2013)
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 11-18-2008, 04:50 PM
Out of Control

It's in your owner's manual man. If I remember correctly, Honda specs 80 lb/ft for all its aluminum wheels.

post #3 of 5 Old 11-18-2008, 06:56 PM
On hiatus...

It's definitely 70-80 ft-lbs range. Even the Civic steelies I had I torqued to 80. I believe the cheat-sheet card at Discount Tire said 80.

EDIT: See link to Discount Tire's torque specs.

2011 Pilot EX-L AWD
2010 Corolla LE
2008 Goldwing Navi

post #4 of 5 Old 11-18-2008, 07:02 PM Thread Starter
1st Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by elp_jc View Post
It's in your owner's manual man. If I remember correctly, Honda specs 80 lb/ft for all its aluminum wheels.
I did look in the manual and could not find, I must of read over it. Thanks for the info!!!

2008 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L With Navigation
Polished Metal Metalic / Grey Leather
2.4L Automatic
35% Tint - Solar Gard - Supreme
Remote Start - OEM
Wing Spoiler - OEM
Side Body Molding - OEM
Splash Gaurds - OEM
Wheel Locks - OEM
post #5 of 5 Old 08-03-2013, 11:17 AM
5th Gear

Its on page 360. The torque value is 80 lbf ft as people said already, or 108Nm (11 kgf m) for our Canadian friends!

2008 I4 Auto EX-L Navi Alabaster Silver Metalic
17mm TSX RSB - Wired Homelink - HIR low beams - Tinted Windows - Leather Hand Brake Boot - Body Side Moldings - Splash Guards - Trunk, Driver, Passenger Insulator - Interior & Lisence plate LEDs
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.