Element SC wheels on 8th gen? - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 04-09-2014, 08:13 PM Thread Starter
1st Gear

Element SC wheels on 8th gen?

I've been thinking about trying to find these wheels when my tires wear out. Anyone know if the offset matches? I have an 08 EX-L V6. Do they use the same TPMS sensors we do?

Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 04-09-2014, 10:16 PM
2nd Gear

Element SC wheels on 8th gen?

Woah - you're wanting to replace the great looking V6 18"s with this? Honestly it sounds like a horrible idea next to having one of the most sought after honda OEM wheels - to each their own I suppose

I wouldn't think anything in the element would be 'Cool' since most components will be a grade down from what's on your accord. If you're looking to do wheels i would suggest no smaller than 18s. I moved my OEM 18s to my snow tires and picked up some staggered 20s that fit perfectly. 20x8.5 and 20x 9.5 with ET40/45, respectively.

Do you just not like the stock 18s? There are lots of great other options that I bet you'd be way happier with but the only other OEM wheels I'd even consider are the 2014 accord sport. Still not my first choice but way better than these element ones.

Edit: I have a coupe so that's the OEM 18 I'm referring to. If you have a sedan they're different but still far better than these element ones.

2016 CPB Touring Sedan
- Beautifully tinted to illegality
- LED Interior/Trunk/Plate Lights
- Weathertech Front/Rear/Trunk Liners
- 3M Clear Bra - Full Front
- High Output Horn Upgrade

Traded:
2010 V6 AT Coupe - CBP
-K&N SRI
-20% Tint
-TRS 5000k HIDs
-LED interior/trunk/plate lights
-Crosstour Shift Knob
-Weathertech Liners
-Fahrenheit Navigation System
-Backup Camera
-Backup Sensors
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.