Whats up brothers !!!
this is some sort of diy for the armrest issue we have on our accord !
I decide to post this thread hoping it will help other members !!!
Couldnt have done it with the help of my wifey lol
go on ebay and buy the replacement cover lid, I paid 16 dollars shipped to my house this is what I got in the mail
Ive remove the armrest lid by removing 7 screws underneath and you will end up with this, then remove all the staples using any flat tool
I purchased this staple gun thinkin that it will work on the hard plastic of the lid WRONG I had to return it, the only way is using an air staple gun but since I dont have an air compressor
I decide to take it to my upholstery shop thinking that it will be like 15 bucks since I will be giving them everything and they just had to staple it, wrong AGAIN they wanted 50 bucks I was like G T F O H lol
So I went and bought krazy glue ! 2 dollars
And starter working my way around using a heat gun or hair drier to soften the leather that way it will stretch for good fitment, PATIENCE is they key it took me 45 min to do it ! And here is the final product
Definetly BETTER MATERIAL THAN STOCK