how to reset b123 code

I did all the changes myself

Oil filter
Oil
Engine filter
Transmission fluid
Cabin filter
And rotated tires

But how do I reset the b123 code from coming up after every time I start the car

Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 11-22-2013, 06:45 PM
4th Gear

Turn the key to the "on" position. Select the maintenance you want to reset (oil life, or specific minder code). Hold down the odometer reset for 10 seconds, until the wrench flashes. Then let the button pop up and immediately push it back down for another 5 seconds, until the reset is complete.

2010 ASM Sedan EX-L V6

20x10.5/20x8.5 XXR 521 | AirForce Struts | Accuair E-Level | JDM Inspire Trunk Conversion | LED Rear Conversion | Custom iPad Mini | Audison Bit Ten | Alpine Type-R Speakers and PDX-V9 Amplifier | Custom Fiberglass Subwoofer Enclosure | Honda OEM Head Unit | Mormimoto Mini H1 Retro/Apollo Shrouds/TRS xBA LED Angel Eyes | Takeda SRI | EBC Brakes | OEM Illuminated Door Sills | 35% Tint | Viper 5704 Security/Remote Start | Husky Floorliners
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stu71584 For This Useful Post:
internalaudit (02-20-2017), yaadaccord (11-26-2013)
post #3 of 5 Old 11-23-2013, 11:49 AM Thread Starter
1st Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu71584 View Post
Turn the key to the "on" position. Select the maintenance you want to reset (oil life, or specific minder code). Hold down the odometer reset for 10 seconds, until the wrench flashes. Then let the button pop up and immediately push it back down for another 5 seconds, until the reset is complete.
Thanks it worked! !!

Trying to get my radio back up..battery was disconnected

Im entering code I got with the car but still seeong error

post #4 of 5 Old 11-26-2013, 06:02 AM Thread Starter
1st Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaadaccord View Post
Thanks it worked! !!

Trying to get my radio back up..battery was disconnected

Im entering code I got with the car but still seeong error
everthing is good now

my car acceleration is amazing!!!!, the cars feels and sounds 10 times more aggressive.....

post #5 of 5 Old 02-20-2017, 12:51 PM
6th Gear

I thought I needed those ODB devices for the MM reset good to know I don't.

If mine is currently showing A13, if I reset this manually once I do my own oil change and ATF change, will the maintenance minder be smart enough to know what services I will have to do next time it lights up? I guess what I would like to confirm that that's also the way the dealership mechanic reset the MM indicator cause I don't want to be resetting and not getting some tip on what needs to be done for the next MM.

I'm only at around the 60k mark.

Thank you in advance.

2011 Accord Coupe I4 5 A/T
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.