STi Lip 06 07 for 8th Gen Coupe? - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
1Likes
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 22 Old 09-13-2013, 08:25 PM Thread Starter
1st Gear

STi Lip 06 07 for 8th Gen Coupe?

Will this Sti 06 -07 Lip fit on a 2008 Honda Acccord Coupe LX-S?

I just want to make sure the one in the link (above) will fit my car. I live on Guam and I'm just looking for the best deal on shipping. This one so far has the best deal.

Advertisement

post #2 of 22 Old 09-13-2013, 08:30 PM Thread Starter
1st Gear

Or this one

post #3 of 22 Old 09-14-2013, 09:34 AM
banned

they both seem like replicas. not sure if its my computer but neither of them have pics?

post #4 of 22 Old 09-14-2013, 03:07 PM
1st Gear

hard to say since there's no pics
post #5 of 22 Old 09-14-2013, 07:12 PM
banned

if theres one thing that ive learned its not to buy cheap stuff when modifying your car. lol
post #6 of 22 Old 09-23-2013, 12:23 AM
1st Gear

STI lip on 8.5 gen

heres what mines looks like
Attached Images
post #7 of 22 Old 09-23-2013, 03:37 AM Thread Starter
1st Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrAkin87 View Post
heres what mines looks like
How was installation? Did u do any modifications to fit it? Could you send me alink for it? Thanks
post #8 of 22 Old 09-23-2013, 04:00 AM
1st Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringooo View Post
How was installation? Did u do any modifications to fit it? Could you send me alink for it? Thanks
installation wasnt too hard, no modifications needed. i actually ordered the 1st one u posted. Just make sure you have bolts and you should be good. It wont fit perfectly but its pliable enough to bend to your liking. Good luck lemme know how it goes.
post #9 of 22 Old 09-23-2013, 03:17 PM
9th Gen Coupe

Subbed for future reference

2013 V6 Coupe
MSM/Black

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, and

5000k HID Low Beam, Yellow vinyl wrapped fog light

Roof Spoiler
Debadged
Exhaust Resonator Delete
H&R Sport Springs

Will be updated periodically.
post #10 of 22 Old 09-29-2013, 03:55 AM Thread Starter
1st Gear

Hello,

I have asked this question before but I didn't really get a firm answer. I just wanted to ask again before I buy it, will a 2006 - 2007 (Impreza WRX STI V-Spec Polyurethane Front Bumper Lip) fit on a Honda Accord Coupe 2008 LX-s? Here is the link:

Thanks

Will this also require drilling?
Attached Images
post #11 of 22 Old 09-29-2013, 10:38 AM
9th Gen Coupe

The edges won't fit perfectly, it will require some work with a heat gun to make it fit better. You will need to use self tapping screws to secure the lip onto the bumper.

2013 V6 Coupe
MSM/Black

, and

Roof Spoiler
Debadged
Exhaust Resonator Delete
H&R Sport Springs

post #12 of 22 Old 09-29-2013, 04:24 PM
banned

Quote:
Hello,

I have asked this question before but I didn't really get a firm answer. I just wanted to ask again before I buy it, will a 2006 - 2007 (Impreza WRX STI V-Spec Polyurethane Front Bumper Lip) fit on a Honda Accord Coupe 2008 LX-s? Here is the link:

Thanks

Will this also require drilling?
how havent you gotten a firm answer? It has been answered in this post and in hundreds of others...
post #13 of 22 Old 09-29-2013, 04:25 PM Thread Starter
1st Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRK92 View Post
The edges won't fit perfectly, it will require some work with a heat gun to make it fit better. You will need to use self tapping screws to secure the lip onto the bumper.
So it needs drilling? Also which is better to buy it off. Ebay or amazon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by devonmendelsohn View Post
how havent you gotten a firm answer? It has been answered in this post and in hundreds of others...
I just wanted to be 100% sure wat im buying. I live on Guam, so shipping is expensive and it takes quite some time for it to arrive.
post #14 of 22 Old 09-29-2013, 05:08 PM
9th Gen Coupe

Quote:
So it needs drilling? Also which is better to buy it off. Ebay or amazon?
I wouldnt necessarily call it drilling. Unless of course you also consider putting a screw into a wall as drilling.

Doesnt matter really, ebay tends to be cheaper, just make sure the seller has good feedback.

2013 V6 Coupe
MSM/Black

, and

Roof Spoiler
Debadged
Exhaust Resonator Delete
H&R Sport Springs

post #15 of 22 Old 09-29-2013, 05:32 PM
LFT
1st Gear

The edges need some twerking it won't fit perfectly, work with a heat gun to make it fit better. You will need to use self tapping screws to secure the lip onto the bumper.

Advertisement

Tags
accord, coupe, fit, lip, lx-s, sti

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.