B123 Service Questions - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 08-12-2013, 08:32 AM Thread Starter
1st Gear

B123 Service Questions

Hey Guys, planning to do my first B123 maintenance. I've done and feel comfortable with the oil\filter, the two air filters, tire rotating, and flushing the ATF. I've also recently done my brakes (replaced, lubed, bled), and replaced the power steering.

However, I noticed that the B123 service includes quite a bit of lubricating and other inspection tasks, which I want to make sure I cover although I've never done them.

What areas and types of lubrication are required to complete the service? What should I inspect?

Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 08-12-2013, 10:17 AM
Car so nice, bought twice

I think the lubrication part is stuff like door hinges and adjusting the parking brake if needed.

Inspection is of the boots in the suspension. Don't know exactly what that entails, but I suspect boots that are leaking grease would be pretty obvious since everything is usually covered with dust.

2012 Accord EX-L AT V6 Sdn Crystal Black Pearl / Ivory (
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
)
- CAI, J37 Intake + TB, TB Coolant Bypass, Ported Intake Runners, RV6 HFPC + JPipe (Ceramic Coated), PCV filter
- Koni FSDs, Voodoo13 6 Control Arms, Rear Ultra Racing Chassis Bracing, 22mm Rear + Acura TL Front, Akebono Performance Pads, Centric High Carbon Cryo rotors, SS lines.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Following User Says Thank You to drowned12 For This Useful Post:
needforaccord (03-03-2015)
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.