Northwestern Wisonsinites/Twin Cities Minnesota area - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 8 Old 08-26-2011, 07:14 PM Thread Starter
1st Gear

Northwestern Wisonsinites/Twin Cities Minnesota area

Just seeing who all is up around NW WI and also in the surrounding Twin Cities area. I wanna see what we all have for rides around here.

2004 Accord EX Sedan Graphite Pearl
My first car: "Angel"

Mods
35% tint Front
50% tint Back & Rear Windshield
Airbox-Intake Resonator Boot Mod
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 10-27-2013, 09:54 PM
Noob City Resident

No ones here...

Chlorophyl??? More like BOROphyl....

No mo Volks...
post #3 of 8 Old 07-24-2014, 12:27 PM
Dad-mobile

*crickets*

sounds like Minnesota to me

post #4 of 8 Old 08-04-2014, 03:18 PM
1st Gear

Hello, MN here.. Just purchased a 2014 HAH EX-L alabaster Silver with Sunroof and Window visors.

Love the car, the ride, the MPG. I am getting about 50 mpg highway.
post #5 of 8 Old 11-14-2014, 05:48 AM
2nd Gear

MN here...I have a 2011 Honda Accord EX Sedan. Done a few things to it like every other member. Other parts will be install next summer when this winter weather is over.
post #6 of 8 Old 04-29-2015, 06:26 PM
1st Gear

Minneapolis and Wisconsin Metro

I have a 2010 EX-L V6 Coupe.
post #7 of 8 Old 12-05-2015, 07:32 AM
1st Gear

Minneapolis area here. Just bought a 2012 EX-L Coupe about a month ago. We love it so far!

post #8 of 8 Old 02-14-2017, 06:49 AM
1st Gear

Minnesota?!

Hello all,

I'm new to the form and I haven't seen anybody really with an accord coupe. Do we have any Minnesota drivers here?

Thanks!
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.