Chicago Accord Meet 2015 - Page 2 - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
View Poll Results: Does the week of June 8 - June 14 work for everyone?
Yes 9 90.00%
No 1 10.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

5Likes
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #16 of 22 Old 04-19-2015, 07:15 AM
Learning to detail

Garage
With switching jobs I'm tentative. Should be able to make it, just need to clear with new boss first.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
2004 Honda Accord EX-L V6 6 speed
Mods: Yep
Future Mods: He'll be much faster

Athena 2007 Honda Accord EX-L V6 AT
Future Mods: She'll be pretty
Advertisement

post #17 of 22 Old 04-19-2015, 07:29 AM
Blow The Carbon Out

Like I said, I'm out in a town called Naperville. Plenty of stuff to do there, many hotels to choose from, great night life downtown with food, big parking garage, parks, etc. If you guys are looking to stay out that way you can unless you want to be closer to Chicago.

7gAccCarter likes this.

2011 San Marino Red EX-L V6 AT Coupe

Currently Enjoying : Weathertech Front Mats : Bluetooth OBDII Scanner : ATLP J Pipe, High Flow 3rd Cat, Quad Tip Exhaust, Takeda TBS, SRI & Injen Hydroshield : DDMTuning 35W 5000K Lows : 35% 3M Tint : Ktuner Flash : Ebay LED Interior & Exterior : Switchback LED Turn Signals : ISC N1 Coilovers : Megan Racing Adjustable Front Upper Arms : Continental DWS : J Power Rear Arms : Morimoto XB LED Fogs : TL 19mm RSB : RL BBK : SS Brake Lines
post #18 of 22 Old 04-21-2015, 09:24 AM
Learning to detail

Garage
Good to go for meet

I like your idea kevtheo1191. I have no issues going into CHI, but plan on finding a hotel outside the main city.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #19 of 22 Old 05-08-2015, 05:57 PM
Learning to detail

Garage
Appears I wont be there.

Sorry, have fun

post #20 of 22 Old 05-25-2015, 09:45 AM Thread Starter
I <3 My Honda

Well Carter and Ricardo have dropped out. Haven't heard a peep out of RickBlaine. The entire purpose of this meet originated when Ricardo & I were supposed to meet steveo down in South Carolina but it was too far for Ric in KS; so we changed it from SC to IL.

So...I guess forget it. Meet's off - unless all y'all locals want to still use it to meet each other, as the list already started to be organized; but I will not be driving the 7 hours up.

Sorry everyone.

Ben

'07 EX-L HFP V6 Coupe w/ Navi - "Tawonda"
Graphite Pearl / Black Leather
(Sold 07/26/17)

'17 Touring HFP V6 Coupe - "Bianca"
White Orchid Pearl / Black Ivory Leather
(Purchased 5/18/17)
post #21 of 22 Old 05-25-2015, 11:11 PM
2005 Accord EX-L *SSM*

Well, this is disappointing.

2005 Honda
Model: Accord EX-L
Color: Satin Silver Metallic
Miles: 132,000

Modifications: |Acura TL rear strut bar| DC Front Strut Brace| 2016 17" Mazda Rims|
post #22 of 22 Old 06-07-2015, 03:08 AM
1st Gear

So..just to be 100% sure..still no meet up? I've been reading up on the latest news just now and haven't kept up with what's going on. What's the word..?
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.