Vancouverites? - Page 4 - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #46 of 53 Old 04-15-2011, 06:01 PM
3rd Gear

I only know hchan528 ( henry) and Kirin that I met before. Henry know a lot more people that drive accord we can come out to hang out when it is sunny which like never since vancouver weather is LOL. Yea I believe there is no one own 8th gen in that Vancouver accord beside that froum is pretty much dead. Go Canucks go!!!

Advertisement

post #47 of 53 Old 04-15-2011, 06:58 PM
2nd Gear

Send a message via Yahoo to super425
Hey guy, I am from seattle wa. I saw you guy post, but want to check see you guy want to go across the border and do some meet. we having the meet next week April 23th. I dont you know guy want to join or not, but keep this page alive. Let me know.

05 Honda Accord
post #48 of 53 Old 05-10-2011, 05:05 PM
3rd Gear

Hey guys, we are having a mini TSX/Accord Meet/Dinner, SAT MAY 14 7PM BUBBLE WORLD RICHMOND. Just wondering if any of you guys like join us.

post #49 of 53 Old 08-18-2011, 06:53 PM
JV6
1st Gear

Any active locals around vancouver here? PM meet, i got a lot of local accords cruising with me at the momemt if you wanna join us for cruise/meet/photoshoot.
post #50 of 53 Old 11-09-2011, 07:46 AM
JV6
1st Gear

Lots of meet so far since summer, most of us local members do our gathering on NWAccord.com usually since its easier lol. Need more accords from lower mainland or washington!
post #51 of 53 Old 07-05-2012, 12:47 PM
HFP.

Bumping an old thread but I'm from Kamloops! Always in Van considering it's only a few hours away.

*EDIT* Just joined nwaccord ... same username!
post #52 of 53 Old 07-04-2015, 04:14 PM
1st Gear

bumping old thread~

From Abbotsford here, just picked up a 2015 Accord Coupe V6 WOP couple monthsish ago!

2015 Accord Coupe EX-L V6 w/ HFP Body Kit
post #53 of 53 Old 02-08-2016, 09:03 PM
1st Gear

Bump

Hey guys! Got an accord last May because they're the only cars I like that's new and was in my rice range... anyway I have a v6 coupe 5A/T and loving it! I plan to keep this car for a long time.. anyway it's awesome that here are quite a bit of fellow Vancouverites on here! Can't for the sun to come out so I can see some of you guys over at the Thursday night revscene meets ?
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.