Chicago 2014 - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 13 Old 08-26-2014, 11:52 AM Thread Starter
Sport Mode

Chicago 2014

Hey peeps, anyone want to do a meet in Chicago before we get pummeled with snow again? Maybe towards the end of September?

I'm driving a '13 Sport, would be nice to see some other sports in the area

2013 Accord Sport CVT Crystal Black Pearl

Mods/Additions:
-Avital 5303 Security & Start System

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

-Complete LED Upgrade

-

-Window Tints 20%
-Weathertech Mats
-OEM Splash Guards

-PlastiDip ;-)
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 Old 11-08-2014, 07:13 AM
2nd Gear

Seems that no one else drives a n Accord in the Chicago area... Lol. Ive got a 2014 Sport.

post #3 of 13 Old 11-18-2014, 08:28 AM Thread Starter
Sport Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1slowhonduh View Post
Seems that no one else drives a n Accord in the Chicago area... Lol. Ive got a 2014 Sport.
there's a good amount on the facebook group, I'd say roughly 20 people in total (forum and facebook group)

2013 Accord Sport CVT Crystal Black Pearl

Mods/Additions:
-Avital 5303 Security & Start System

-Complete LED Upgrade

-

-Window Tints 20%
-Weathertech Mats
-OEM Splash Guards

-PlastiDip ;-)

post #4 of 13 Old 12-25-2014, 09:43 PM
Blow The Carbon Out

im in chicago on break until the 18th
post #5 of 13 Old 02-07-2015, 09:42 PM
I <3 My Honda

Myself and another 7G guy are actually going to be trying to get a meet setup for this summer up in the windy city. Would be cool to have a bunch of guys/gals come out - no matter the generation

I bought my Accord in Skokie

Ben

'07 EX-L HFP V6 Coupe w/ Navi - "Tawonda"
Graphite Pearl / Black Leather
(Sold 07/26/17)

'17 Touring HFP V6 Coupe - "Bianca"
White Orchid Pearl / Black Ivory Leather
(Purchased 5/18/17)
post #6 of 13 Old 02-14-2015, 01:41 AM
Blow The Carbon Out

post up when you do. im in
post #7 of 13 Old 02-15-2015, 12:53 AM
Learning to detail

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreaminAccord View Post
Myself and another 7G guy are actually going to be trying to get a meet setup for this summer up in the windy city.
I'll be there. Would be nice to see some of these 7G's that I get to admire from pics on the forum in person.

2004 Honda Accord EX-L V6 6 speed
Mods: Yep
Future Mods: He'll be much faster

Athena 2007 Honda Accord EX-L V6 AT
Future Mods: She'll be pretty
post #8 of 13 Old 02-20-2015, 07:51 PM

Thanked 1,913 Times in 1,361 Posts
Count me in- but I shall warn the newer members that you don't want to park near Carter or DreaminAccord's cars.....they are, uh....spectacular.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RickBlaine For This Useful Post:
7gAccCarter (02-21-2015), crkdslider (02-23-2015), DreaminAccord (02-21-2015)
post #9 of 13 Old 02-21-2015, 04:41 AM
Learning to detail

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickBlaine View Post
Count me in- but I shall warn the newer members that you don't want to park near Carter or DreaminAccord's cars.....they are, uh....spectacular.
Greatly appreciate the compliment Sir and look forward to seeing you there!

I still don't think my ride makes spectacular status yet and compared to Ben's is still not in the same league. That boys OCD for aesthetic perfection is about untouchable. (Ta)Wanda is a beautiful example of a 7.5.

Personally I refuse to make the conversion as appealing as it is...some people have to represent 7.0 and I'll be doing my best. As far as spectacular... StrikingAccord takes the cake in my eyes. I'm in love with that car and give that man many kudos for showing the world what a beautiful car the Accord is. Would love to see that car in person and am using it as my "muse"... even if my driveway prevents me from going lower than 1.6 drop.

Otherwise, it's safe to park next to us as long as you don't hit our cars with your doors.

Look forward to meeting DA folks and throwing some back

The Following User Says Thank You to 7gAccCarter For This Useful Post:
DreaminAccord (02-21-2015)
post #10 of 13 Old 02-21-2015, 07:10 AM
I <3 My Honda

Danny's on air, Carter lol he doesn't ride slammed like that.

This sounds like a fun trip though and it'll be great to revisit the windy city By then all this nasty snow will be melted and I should have a lot more of these performance mods knocked off the list so

What's everyone's schedule like June 8 (Monday) - June 14 (Sunday) ?? I actually have scheduled vacation time then and am off from work the entire week!

BTW everyone, this isn't just a 7G meet. We invite all Accords - sedan or coupe - to come hang out and have a good time admiring each other's cars and getting to know one another

Ben

(Sold 07/26/17)

(Purchased 5/18/17)
The Following User Says Thank You to DreaminAccord For This Useful Post:
7gAccCarter (02-21-2015)
post #11 of 13 Old 02-21-2015, 08:44 AM
Blow The Carbon Out

i can probable make that time frame work. Sunday would be best
post #12 of 13 Old 02-21-2015, 01:03 PM
I <3 My Honda

I'd most likely be driving back to Pittsburgh on Sunday... ~7 hr drive

Ben

(Sold 07/26/17)

(Purchased 5/18/17)
post #13 of 13 Old 02-21-2015, 01:32 PM
Learning to detail

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreaminAccord View Post

What's everyone's schedule like June 8 (Monday) - June 14 (Sunday) ?? I actually have scheduled vacation time then and am off from work the entire week!

BTW everyone, this isn't just a 7G meet. We invite all Accords - sedan or coupe - to come hang out and have a good time admiring each other's cars and getting to know one another
Not planning on being out there for an entire week, but am good with anytime that week. Will schedule it off Monday.

Looking forward my first meetup

Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.