Best Honda dealership in Ottawa? - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 06-03-2014, 11:54 AM Thread Starter
'09 TL SH AWD Tech

Question Best Honda dealership in Ottawa?

Ottawa has a bunch of Honda dealerships. Which one in your opinion is the best? Sales or service. Based on personal experiences over the years.

Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 06-10-2014, 07:05 AM
Jatt

they all suck, teribble service to each one i've been too. Stick to a local shop... they treat you well and have cheaper and better quality service all around!

Honest Wrench in Manotic is amazing, and Midnight Garage on Grenville off of Slack.

post #3 of 3 Old 10-21-2014, 08:09 PM
2nd Gear

I dealt with all the Ottawa Honda dealers and I can't recommend any of them.
Just 2 weeks ago I called around about the Siri update for the entertainment system in my 2013 Accord.
Initially the 3 that I called all suggested me to contact apple for the Iphone support.
Only "Ottawa Honda" understood after talking to their "blue tooth guy".And they said they will charge me 20 min labor."Civic motors" on the other hand still don't know even after talking to their techn.But they were quick to say that it will cost me 1 hour labor and they will figure it out???!!!
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.