Jacksonville, FL - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 01-02-2009, 03:52 PM Thread Starter
In the works

Send a message via AIM to Macda
Jacksonville, FL

Just in case anyone cared, meet at Sonic on Beach Blvd tomorrow (its every Saturday night)

I'm going, so if anyone shows up you can hang with me and my friend (in a red and black X-runner)

Guess we will be there around 9, lots of car attend and then they leave and go to some race trac gas station.

Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 01-21-2009, 08:01 AM
2nd Gear

Send a message via AIM to Blackhawk Send a message via Yahoo to Blackhawk
Sup Mac!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 3 Old 01-03-2018, 01:31 PM
1st Gear

Garage
Jacksonville area?

Anyone up in this area? I've been wanting to meet some new people (i'm new here) and take some pics and chill and stuff.
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Rate This Thread: