please I need your helpes to find my code radio of honda accord 2008

Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 12-07-2017, 05:50 AM
Out of Control

- Thanks to drowned12.

2004 4cyl. EX Sedan automatic 511K - 2017 EX automatic 2K
post #3 of 5 Old 12-17-2017, 03:03 PM
Reverse Gear

So I needed to change the batteries in my ninth gens today. Got prompted for a radio code on the first one. I searched everything the dealer gave me and I simply could not find one. I pressed and held the power button on the radio and low and behold, the radio came on without the code. When I changed the second car's battery, I got the same behavior (didn't bother to even look for the code). Does anyone have an explanation for this? Although I didn't read the entire manual, I didn't see anything on this.

2007 Accord LX-SE 4d 5spd MT Graphite Pearl (was his, now son's)
2015 Accord EX-L V6 4d AT Crystal Black Pearl/Ivory (His)
2015 Accord EX-L V6 4d AT White Orchid Pearl/Ivory (Hers)

Previous Rides
1993 Buick Regal 3.8
1992 Acura Legend LS 4D 5MT
1992 Nissan Maxima SE 4AT
1986 Nissan Maxima SE 5MT
1981 Saab 900 Turbo 4D 3AT "The money pit" $5K+ in repairs in 2 years
1976 Volvo 242DL 3AT "The Vault"
1976 Toyota Corona 4D 3AT "The Oven" black vinyl interior and no A/C

post #4 of 5 Old 12-17-2017, 03:21 PM
Elvira - the car

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenzAccord View Post
So I needed to change the batteries in my ninth gens today. Got prompted for a radio code on the first one. I searched everything the dealer gave me and I simply could not find one. I pressed and held the power button on the radio and low and behold, the radio came on without the code. When I changed the second car's battery, I got the same behavior (didn't bother to even look for the code). Does anyone have an explanation for this? Although I didn't read the entire manual, I didn't see anything on this.
That's how it's designed. Look in the OM under Reactivating the Audio System / Audio system Theft Protection.

The section for the radio entertainment system is "HUGE". Very easy to miss it.

Mike

2013 EX-L V6/6A (no nav) sedan CBP
"vita est brevis, vado pro V6" - Me
"Speak only when you feel that your words are better than your silence." - Anonymous
"Either write something worth reading, or do something worth writing."- Benjamin Franklin
"Never walk past a mistake " - Colin Powell, retired four-star General
The Following User Says Thank You to Miker For This Useful Post:
BenzAccord (12-17-2017)
post #5 of 5 Old 12-17-2017, 04:54 PM
Reverse Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miker View Post
That's how it's designed. Look in the OM under Reactivating the Audio System / Audio system Theft Protection.

The section for the radio entertainment system is "HUGE". Very easy to miss it.
1 little page out of the hundreds. If you didn't tell me it was there I would have never found it. Thanks
Miker likes this.

2007 Accord LX-SE 4d 5spd MT Graphite Pearl (was his, now son's)
2015 Accord EX-L V6 4d AT Crystal Black Pearl/Ivory (His)
2015 Accord EX-L V6 4d AT White Orchid Pearl/Ivory (Hers)

Previous Rides
1993 Buick Regal 3.8
1992 Acura Legend LS 4D 5MT
1992 Nissan Maxima SE 4AT
1986 Nissan Maxima SE 5MT
1981 Saab 900 Turbo 4D 3AT "The money pit" $5K+ in repairs in 2 years
1976 Volvo 242DL 3AT "The Vault"
1976 Toyota Corona 4D 3AT "The Oven" black vinyl interior and no A/C
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.