07 sedan door speakers - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 8 Old 01-10-2009, 01:59 PM Thread Starter
My First Post

07 sedan door speakers

Any diagrams or description on removal/replacement of the front door speakers on the 07 4dr sedan (SE)? I'm hoping I don't have to remove the whole door panel.

Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 01-10-2009, 02:07 PM
Super Moderator

Yes you will have to pull the door panel to remove the speakers.

The 03' to 07' models should all be the same in terms of the steps required to remove the door panel, using Search function (near the top of the page) will get you the results you need, you may have to look into the 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 sections as well as these steps are not going to be posted again and again for every year.

As well, be adviced that you will need special adaptor brackets to mount aftermarket speakers to the door openings as Honda used a non-standard mounting arrangement.

Welcome to DA.

2005 Satin Silver V6 Coupe 6 speed
TL shift knob, Hidden Hitch, Venture Shield clear protetive film,
GM Friction Modified Synchromesh transmission fluid,
2007 Acura TL-S front/rear sway bars,
Clutch slave cylinder restrictor valve delete.

Acura TL 5-spoke rims 245/45-17 Bridgestone Pole Position RE970
Honda steel rims 225/55-16 Michelin Primacy Alpin PA3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 8 Old 05-09-2010, 07:30 AM
My First Post

there are two screws under the door handle and two more under a cover right behind the door handle after that all you do is pop the plastic tabs and lift up the door, the speakers are held in place by three screws

post #4 of 8 Old 09-07-2010, 03:21 PM
1st Gear

why is the air in front tires 32 in front and 30 in rear on my 07 accord ex-l thanks Greg
post #5 of 8 Old 09-07-2010, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by k24a4-04 View Post
there are two screws under the door handle and two more under a cover right behind the door handle after that all you do is pop the plastic tabs and lift up the door, the speakers are held in place by three screws
No screws holding the speakers in the door. Just 2 clips that break easily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregt51 View Post
why is the air in front tires 32 in front and 30 in rear on my 07 accord ex-l thanks Greg
WTF? You don't ask a tire question in a speaker thread. People generally start their own threads if they have an unrelated question.

2007 EX-L 4DR
post #6 of 8 Old 09-29-2010, 08:26 AM
LEAVE ME ALONE, DEER!!!!

Send a message via AIM to stiller fan Send a message via Yahoo to stiller fan Send a message via Skype™ to stiller fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregt51 View Post
to answer this, i would believe that it would help stability on the highway...

please tho, next time, start a new thread if you want to ask a seperate question....

thank you.

current car: 2007 Honda Accord LX-SE 4dr 2.4 MT 17xk miles (slowly and gradually nursing her back to health)

prior vehicles:
2007 Honda Accord LX Coupe 2.4 MT (409k miles, RIP)
1999 Honda Accord coupe (197k, blown head gasket)
1993 Honda Accord (retired 369k)
post #7 of 8 Old 01-09-2011, 01:32 PM
2nd Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by k24a4-04 View Post
Do you mean on the inside...where the little compartment is on the door.

SHOOT THE BREEZE
  • Window Visors
  • iSimple Ipod Adapter
  • Alpine E 10"

Window Tint
JDM Black Mesh Grill
17" Wheels
Aluminum Shift Knob
CAI
8000K HID KIT
Fog Kit
[Cheaper Gas Prices]
post #8 of 8 Old 08-15-2013, 07:53 AM
1st Gear

I have an 07 accord se v6 sedan. I pulled off my door panel and then pulled out the factory speakers. Since the speaker was built into the plastic mount I cut into it to reuse it for a speaker mount for my new speakers. While screwing in the new speakers, one or two screws cracked the plastic so I then just applied JB weld putty and ever since then I've had no problems nor have I had any rattling. It works perfectly.
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.