Oxygen Sensor location for V6-00 - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old 01-03-2008, 06:44 AM Thread Starter
1st Gear

Oxygen Sensor location for V6-00

I am new here and had tried to search for the info but was not able to find it.

Could someone please help me to locate the front Oxygen Sensor on the Accord V6 2000. I had looked through the engine from the top and was not able to see it. I guess it must be near the catalyst part but I couldn't seem to find it... Thanks in advance.

Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 01-03-2008, 06:57 AM
Out of Control

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim00 View Post
I am new here and had tried to search for the info but was not able to find it.

Could someone please help me to locate the front Oxygen Sensor on the Accord V6 2000. I had looked through the engine from the top and was not able to see it. I guess it must be near the catalyst part but I couldn't seem to find it... Thanks in advance.

looks like its in the Y pipe just ahead of cat for primary O2, secondary/rear O2 is in cat.

Ed

2008 Accord LX, Alabaster Silver Metallic
gone 1985 XR4Ti
gone 1974 Opel Manta rally
post #3 of 5 Old 01-03-2008, 07:45 AM Thread Starter
1st Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edaccord08 View Post

looks like its in the Y pipe just ahead of cat for primary O2, secondary/rear O2 is in cat.
Thanks for the link and the info, will try to check out the area around the Y pipe again. And I could have saved some big bucks if I saw your link before I bought the OC2 at the dealershop for $150+.

post #4 of 5 Old 01-03-2008, 08:17 AM
ready to go....

Send a message via AIM to princess
here you go.......
Attached Images
File Type: pdf 00 02 sensor location.pdf (53.1 KB, 1481 views)
post #5 of 5 Old 01-03-2008, 08:26 AM
Out of Control

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim00 View Post
Thanks for the link and the info, will try to check out the area around the Y pipe again. And I could have saved some big bucks if I saw your link before I bought the OC2 at the dealershop for $150+.
Yes, book mark that site as it seems to have very good prices on many items, only thing i am not sure on shipping.
that probably depend on size/weight of the part .

Princess posted PDF, looks like primary HO2 is just ahead of flex pipe section in Y pipe.

Ed

2008 Accord LX, Alabaster Silver Metallic
gone 1985 XR4Ti
gone 1974 Opel Manta rally
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.