Problems with the Car Alarm - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 03-03-2011, 04:16 PM Thread Starter
My First Post

Problems with the Car Alarm

I'm first time poster, joined because I have no idea how to even begin to tackle this situation and was hoping for some advice.
The car belongs to my Girlfriend's Grandmother, who received from her brother. She has had the car for a few months and just today car alarm begins sounding as soon as she turns the key. I've tried removing the Security fuse, manual over ride via using the second key to lock and unlock the door, and I can't locate the Valet switch. If anyone has any other ideas on what I should do please post.

Thanks in advance!

Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to

Related pages

1998 honda accord batteryhusky floor liners cheapcna national warranty automotive preferred carehonda accord wheel offsetp1009sirius sportster 6purolator pureone oil filterhow much to replace front rotors and brake padsf22a4honda accord top speedsundown audio sd-2 12oil light comes on when braking hardhow much is a muffler deletewalser honda in burnsvillelinear solenoidbg 109 engine flushrear seat heater ductshonda p04202011 honda odyssey seat covershonda accord exl v6 reviewcambered civicecm updates2k rimsvtec solenoid valve2006 honda accord dimensionsautomatic shifter knobrims for honda fitvanity led bulbs2003 honda pilot crossbarshonda s2000 alloystweeter with crossover2013 honda accord wheel bolt pattern2007 acura tl oil typebrake pad measurementsoem bumperspositive camber fixp0420 ford taurushonda konavsr boss wheels0w20 conventional oilhonda civic floor mats 2004awrs wheel repair cost2007 honda civic bolt patternviper tilt sensorwhat does 9mm meanpro import tuners2006 mazda 6 wheel bolt patternmy ford touch hacksp1456 evap control system leakagediymaaux input 2003 honda accordgroup 51rvinyl headlight tintgas mileage 2003 honda pilotradiator for 98 honda accordc27a enginewhat is econ button on honda civic2012 camry oil capacityhonda accord sport review2001 honda accord oxygen sensor locationreplacing battery terminalswhat's the difference between 5w20 and 5w30rbp stickercivic door panel removal2006 honda crv starterproper torque on lug nutshow much is it to replace alternatorfiring order for ford 3.0 v62006 honda civic lx coupe mpgkarr alarm systemssrs light 2001 honda accordmobil 1 or valvolineaccord v6 horsepower