Problems with the Car Alarm - Drive Accord Honda Forums |
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 03-03-2011, 03:16 PM Thread Starter
My First Post

Problems with the Car Alarm

I'm first time poster, joined because I have no idea how to even begin to tackle this situation and was hoping for some advice.
The car belongs to my Girlfriend's Grandmother, who received from her brother. She has had the car for a few months and just today car alarm begins sounding as soon as she turns the key. I've tried removing the Security fuse, manual over ride via using the second key to lock and unlock the door, and I can't locate the Valet switch. If anyone has any other ideas on what I should do please post.

Thanks in advance!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to

Related pages

fram filter wrenchshift knob and boothow to fix a ignition lock cylinderhyundai sonata forums2008 honda accord lx phonda accord shocksreplace stabilizer bar bushingshow often to replace timing beltscion frs throttle body spacergrinding noise after brake jobhonda civic radio code 2004honda accord 2000 horsepowerpurolator one oil filter reviewtoyota camry window tinttsw nurburgring s2000honda civic carburetorhonda vin number lookupsonic horn2011 hyundai sonata problemsprices for maaco paint jobscost to repaint front bumperxm adapterstr 514 wheelshonda civic led emblem2003 honda accord headliner1997 acura tl mpg2004 honda pilot headlight replacementhow do struts go badalabaster silver metallic colorpiaa wiper refillaccord hubcapsdohc vtec decal2008 honda accord dash kit2001 acura cl transmission problemsnissan altima brake light stays ong37 forumshonda accord 2004 auxreset check engine light 2001 honda accordg35 forumwiper intermittent relaydrexel hill hondahonda odyssey vsa warning lightk24 turbo build2002 honda accord power steering fluid leakwhat is eco mode on prius2004 infiniti g35 tire size2007 honda accord power steering fluidhonda accord distributorkey fob repairshonda civic 2004 gas mileageburning rubber smell carxentec installation guidehow much to replace a fenderjdm handp2r racinghonda odyssey 2007 floor matshonda civic brake calipersreplacing passenger side mirrorhow to use a mityvacbrake pad life spancleaning headlight coverseagle eye headlightsrota g force gunmetalupper and lower ball joint replacement costwobbly wobbly wop wobble wobblehow to reset viper alarm systemoptima turbo 0-60konig wheels canadaclarion cx501honda fit paddle shiftersacura tl on rimsreviews on raceland coiloversgoudy honda of alhambra