Tachometer issues - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 10-01-2010, 04:58 PM Thread Starter
My First Post

Tachometer issues

My tachometer and maintenance light arent working. I tried replacing the distributor and it didnt work. What else could it be?

Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to

Related pages

2004 honda accord lx review2006 mustang v6 0-60eagleeyes asiaabs light on honda accordreplacing knock sensorac delco fluidshow much is it to replace alternatorfosgate p300 10camber kit alignmentwhat is gen videoscar pcd guiderusted screws on license platecost rebuilt transmission2005 honda civic ex mpgeric the car guy timing belthonda accord basque red pearlhow to black out chrome2005 honda accord stereo code2014 honda accord oil change intervalford catalytic converter warrantythule roof box fitting instructionshow much air pressure in honda accord tireshonda pilot steel wheelspo780acura cmbsmy car makes a grinding noise when i turn2001 honda accord batteryhonda element wiper bladesduralast gold cmax1999 infiniti i30 starter location2012 camaro v6 0-60xxr deep dish rimscheaphondaparts.com2010 acura tsx black rimsbcbr coilovercan you rollback a digital odometer1996 honda accord catalytic converterwheel spacing guideacura legend lug patternbazooka subwoofer installation2006 honda pilot key fobamsoil synthetic transmission fluidhonda starter solenoidemissions control lamphonda accord 99 mpgbank 2 system too leanniche wheels for sale2013 honda pilot oil change intervaljdm tsx headlights2005 honda pilot key fobmy steering wheel shakes when i brake at high speedshow to install wet nitrous kitobd code p125996 honda accord mpghow to fix cracked bumper coverrims for accordtinting rear windowaxxess interface aswcscratched plastic bumper2003 honda accord book valuestance evolution wheels2004 honda accord power steering hosehow to install amp to stock radio1997 honda crv distributorp0171 honda9th gen civic1999 honda civic serpentine belt replacement1994 honda accord suspension1999 honda crv check engine lightbattery for 2004 honda odysseyhueys hondaridgeline fog lights