Stock Radio for a 97 seized up - Drive Accord Honda Forums |
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 07-08-2010, 10:57 AM Thread Starter
My First Post

Stock Radio for a 97 seized up

Hey guys, My GF has a 97 that has a stock radio which is currently not working. When she turns it on, all it says is code and a little red light that blinks for the anti theft. Any ideas on how to reverse this problem? Also, we took it to the dealership and all they told us was to rip it out. We just finished doing so.

post #2 of 2 Old 07-08-2010, 02:31 PM

You need the 5 digit security code to unlock the radio. The battery must have been disconnected. Since you already have the radio out you can get the serial number from the back of it. I used to be able to get the code from the dealership but the last time I went there I had to call Honda for them to provide the code for me. Not sure if that is only for newer cars.

2007 EX-L 4DR

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to

Related pages

honda accord 1999 tire sizezenki headlightsbf goodrich advantage tawet okole seat cover review2012 civic si shift knobhonda civic radiator flush2000 honda radio codepass emission test with check engine lightfidelity warranty services cancelobx exhaust systemsoctane blue evo xp0741 toyota corolla 2005silicone grease brakeswhat is the econ button on honda civichonda civic 2005 dashboardhonda accord 2001 reviewgreddy sp2 rsxcleaning catalytic converterplastic brake caliper coverswww evanscoolants com auhow many quarts of oil for honda civiccheck vsa system honda odysseyvg shark fin antennafront flex pipe costrotors and pads costhonda accord cvt reviewaquapel vs rainxhyundai lug patternchanging abs sensoroctane blue evo xbumper hole repairfix scraped rimshonda crankshaft pulley toolcoolant same as antifreezehid retrofit kitradio code for 2007 honda crvwet okole seatshear comfort seat coversalpine ktp 445 wiring diagram1157 switchbackpaclocacura egr valveacura tsx bluetooth pairinghonda accord 2004 manual pdfprice of wheel alignment at walmarthonda prelude cat back exhaustcrush washer directionbest brake rotors for honda accord2003 honda accord warning lights1996 honda accord timing belt diagramsteering wheel radio control adapterhonda rotor screwslouisiana diminished value claim1994 honda accord lug pattern20mm hubcentric spacerscivic door panel removalhonda cr v 15000 mile serviceunlock code for honda radiomaaco car paint prices painting whole caracura tsx wiper blades2005 acura tl wont startaccord projector headlights2013 sonata oil change intervald2 coilovers rsxbernadipartsresonator chamberhonda accord crankshaft pulleyhow long do cvt transmissions lasthonda extended wheel studsrainx latitudehonda element fog lightshigh speed vibration in steering wheelviper immobiliserhonda accord racehow to clean water spots off windshieldaccord 0-60honda accord sport 2001hid headlights 9006cost to repair keyed car