popping during steering - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 03-01-2010, 12:53 PM Thread Starter
1st Gear

Cool popping during steering

First off, I am new here. So hello to everyone out there. I have a 97 accord with 270,000 plus miles on her. She is still going strong. Never been to a shop for I have done everything to her since bought. No major problems since I bought her, which is awesome. But I am having a popping noise now coming from the steering I believe. Itís not the cv joints, replaced those earlier. But when the car is parked and I turn the wheel I hear a popping noise. For some reason it only does it when I turn the wheel to the right. Not the left. So, do you guys have any suggestions about what I should check when I get under it tonight??

Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 07-05-2010, 02:50 PM
1st Gear

could be worn lower control arm bushings

post #3 of 3 Old 07-15-2010, 05:52 PM Thread Starter
1st Gear

thanks, i will check that out this weekend!!!
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Rate This Thread: