popping during steering - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 03-01-2010, 11:53 AM Thread Starter
1st Gear

Cool popping during steering

First off, I am new here. So hello to everyone out there. I have a 97 accord with 270,000 plus miles on her. She is still going strong. Never been to a shop for I have done everything to her since bought. No major problems since I bought her, which is awesome. But I am having a popping noise now coming from the steering I believe. Its not the cv joints, replaced those earlier. But when the car is parked and I turn the wheel I hear a popping noise. For some reason it only does it when I turn the wheel to the right. Not the left. So, do you guys have any suggestions about what I should check when I get under it tonight??

post #2 of 3 Old 07-05-2010, 01:50 PM
1st Gear

could be worn lower control arm bushings

post #3 of 3 Old 07-15-2010, 04:52 PM Thread Starter
1st Gear

thanks, i will check that out this weekend!!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to

Related pages

sunroof sealant1992 honda accord gas mileagepowerstop rotorshonda crv battery issuesprelude egr valvebrake fluid replacement frequencyhonda accord blower motor resistorp2r throttle body spacerboston acoustics pro601999 honda civic batteryis it ok to mix synthetic and semi synthetic oiltesting ignition control moduletransmission mount symptomshonda crv losing powerengine emission malfunctionwhat causes ac to not blow cold airhfp suspension2006 honda civic ex specshonda civic cambelt change costmorimoto hid ballastmap sensor honda accordinstall adaptive cruise controlthe tint shop lincoln nehow much should brake pads cost to replace5w20 vs 5w30 oilwhat is genvideosresurface brakes2003 honda accord serpentine belt replacement2003 honda accord timing chain2006 honda civic windshield wipersdeep dish rims for acura tlg2 caliper paint instructionsgorilla lock nutsez pass external transponderhonda civic air conditioner compressor problemscupping tireshonda odyssey rimfirst gear synchrotsx rear fog light4th gen accordmalfunction lamp indicator2002 honda crv catalytic converterhonda pilot maintenance light resetground control shocks55w hid kit vs 35wtein street basis coiloverssteering wheel shakes when braking hard2000 toyota celica rimsnh731p touch up paint1996 accord lug patternoctane blue evo xhonda accord 2005 brake padscollege hills honda wooster ohioxm coupechampagne frost honda accordhow to remove high pressure power steering hose2006 honda odyssey transmission fluid change2007 honda crv front strutswheel center cap emblemstransmission 98 honda accord2003 acura 3.2 tl tire sizedot approved hid conversion kitshow much does simoniz glasscoat costacura tl car coverpitted windshield treatment2007 honda civic windshield wiper replacementsymptoms of a bad lower ball jointlexus headlight coversbest 5w20 conventional oilrelay for hid lightsauxiliary cable best buytire feathering cause93 honda accord accessoriessuper tech fuel injector cleaneroil 0w20 vs 5w20honda odyssey 2005 starterddm tuning hid review2003 infiniti g35 sedan rims