CV Joint (axle replacement) needed. Where is a good place to buy them from? - Drive Accord Honda Forums |
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 07-01-2009, 04:45 PM Thread Starter
1st Gear

Question CV Joint (axle replacement) needed. Where is a good place to buy them from?

Hello all. New to the forum. My 97 Accord EX that I love so much is starting to go click click click when I make a left turn so I think I'm in need of new CV Joints or just replace the entire axle. I've been looking around and see all kinds on eBay and here and there, but I was wondering if there was a good place you guys and gals buy stuff like that from? It's always nice to save a buck but I don't wanna get...... well you all know what rymes with buck! Thanks in advance for any help!

post #2 of 2 Old 09-12-2009, 09:31 AM
1st Gear

I recently got my 1997 Accords axles replaced at RallyE - for $220 each (inclusive of labour, taxes, etc) They have done a good job.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Rate This Thread: