Honda Accord 97 LX Wiper Bushing - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 06-16-2009, 12:44 PM Thread Starter
1st Gear

Smile Honda Accord 97 LX Wiper Bushing

Hello Everyone,

I am new here and i need the bushing for my car. Please let me know what and where to order. Thanks

Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 06-25-2009, 09:08 PM Thread Starter
1st Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickendog View Post
Hello Everyone,

I am new here and i need the bushing for my car. Please let me know what and where to order. Thanks

Found them, they comes with the two rods 11 and 12

Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to

Related pages

370z gtr wheelswarped rotor noiserim corrosion tire leak14832 magnaflowkenwood excelon ddx812floor mats for acura tlhonda accord signshonda accord code for radioways to siphon gasfocal coaxial speakersmityvac vacuum extractorpower steering hose leak repair costcb7 wheelstpms sensor replacement costsvc car stereomaaco body paint priceszdx vs crosstourhow much are forgiato wheelsshowcase hondaproblems with hid lightswhy does my power steering whinesonax wheel cleaner canadahonda accord cat back exhaustvelgen wheels vmb5coilovers honda accordtire size 2005 honda odysseyaccord hybrid vs priushow to find code for honda accord radiohide away license plate kithonda odyssey 2008 tire sizehonda civic dashboard warning lightscost of tinting windowsjl audio prowedge2000 honda accord srs lightwiper blades insertshonda goodwill repairhonda accord dealer invoicecast dongle allsharetires for 2007 acura tlk20a head98 accord jdm2006 honda radio codewill 10w30 hurt a 5w30 enginesaturn vue torque converterwhere can i buy headliner fabricunlock code for honda radiohonda cars of katy oil change couponkp technologies window roll up modulehusky liners weatherbeater floor linershonda ridgeline wheel bolt patternrohanna rc 10honda civic upper ball jointaccord coupe body kitcarmax appraisal offercost to replace an airbagasa gt5zenex hid reviewfreezer plugsbg frigi-cleanevo x h&r lowering springssqueaking wheelcarquest rotors2013 accord owners manuallock up solenoid symptomsinfinity primus pr6500cs review2012 civic si quarter mile2003 honda accord trunk liddoor handle disassemblybattery honda key fobengine start relay95 civic speed sensor2006 acura tsx wiper bladesdoes tire rotation include balancecvt vs atmobil one oil change intervalled lights for acura tlsuperiorcarcare netspeakers popping sound