Honda Accord 97 LX Wiper Bushing - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 06-16-2009, 12:44 PM Thread Starter
1st Gear

Smile Honda Accord 97 LX Wiper Bushing

Hello Everyone,

I am new here and i need the bushing for my car. Please let me know what and where to order. Thanks

Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 06-25-2009, 09:08 PM Thread Starter
1st Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickendog View Post
Hello Everyone,

I am new here and i need the bushing for my car. Please let me know what and where to order. Thanks

Found them, they comes with the two rods 11 and 12

Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to

Related pages

mobil 1 extended performance 5w 30power stop oek ceramic brake kitswhat is the difference between 5w 30 and 5w 20carbon depositbest in channel vent visorsacura antifreeze1999 acura tl catalytic converterwhat causes spongy brakeshow much does it cost for a transmission flush2007 honda odyssey gas mileagexenon plasmamotorcraft oilhrsprings.comcordless impact wrench harbor freightd2 lowering springs reviewhow to connect steering wheel controls to aftermarket radiomobil1 extended performance1996 honda accord cv jointpzev honda accordtranny from hangovercoated brake rotorsprorate tireshow much to replace brake caliperhonda idle problemshonda civic halo projector headlightsxm radio reset signalhonda radio code error 11996 honda accord wheel bearingfix a cracked bumperinfiniti i30 forummugen wingstp fuel injector cleanergrinding noise brakes2004 honda accord air compressor96 honda civic clutch replacement2003 saturn vue v6 transmissionprestone brake fluid dot 3windshield wiper blade rubber replacementhonda transmission replacementprelude fog lightsacura rl calipersatf 2000 transmission flush machinecode for honda accord radio 2002geico repairhow much does coolant flush costtoyota avalon forumsswitch off siritsx forumuhaul tow hitchmichelin mx4 tirespac swi rccaliper leaking brake fluidweathertech wind deflectorsoptimum car wash reviewduralast brake rotor reviewh&r 5mm spacersauxiliary input adaptercostco windshield washer fluidcarmax cleveland ohgoodyear eagle ls 2honda baxa transmissionho2s s1 heater failurecar lurchesprimacy mxm4 costcospeakers popping sound2000 accord jdm1997 ignition switch replacementjackpoint jack standsacura tl bumper coverfloor mats for acura tlhonda odyssey wheel covershow to get rid of rust on brake rotors2003 honda civic strutshellas hornparasitic draw test99 honda accord reviewsfront brake pads and rotors replacement cost