performance parts - Drive Accord Honda Forums |
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 04-04-2009, 04:24 PM Thread Starter
My First Post

performance parts

is it me or is it hard to find performance parts for a 97 honda accord v6.. performance parts such as headers and cold air intake...

post #2 of 2 Old 04-04-2009, 11:01 PM
I snapped my G string....

Send a message via Yahoo to Honda247 Send a message via Skype™ to Honda247

2009 Civic EX TW
K&N Drop in Filter (33-2342)
Eibach SportLines (4.3140)
Apexcone Raptor V2 35W 5000K HIDs (9006)
Nokyas Hyper Yellow Stage1 2500k High/DRL (9005)
Nokyas Hyper Yellow Stage1 2500k Fogs (H11)
Painted Engine Cover

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Rate This Thread: