New member, looking for 5th Gen Parts! - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 02-12-2009, 11:06 AM Thread Starter
Burnout Addict

New member, looking for 5th Gen Parts!

What's up fellow accord drivers? Yesterday a purchased a burgandy 95 accord ex vtec coupe 5 speed. The car needs a bunch of love, but i have always loved this body style accord and am trying to put together a decent looking reliable car to use during these tough economic times. It runs ok, but like i said needs a lot of love. I am on here to see if anyone on here is trying to get rid of some parts or if they can point me in the right direction! I need door panels and seats, preferably dark colored. I also need the two fenders, a cat, and some other misc. interior parts. If anyone has any of these laying around or knows where i can come across some of these, any info will be greatly appreciated.

Also, i have heard that i can take the old 2.7 v6 and mate it to a 5 speed tranny from an acura legend. anyone know the validity of that? Thanks alot in advance guys!!

Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 02-12-2009, 03:24 PM
I snapped my G string....

Send a message via Yahoo to Honda247 Send a message via Skype™ to Honda247

2009 Civic EX TW
K&N Drop in Filter (33-2342)
Eibach SportLines (4.3140)
Apexcone Raptor V2 35W 5000K HIDs (9006)
Nokyas Hyper Yellow Stage1 2500k High/DRL (9005)
Nokyas Hyper Yellow Stage1 2500k Fogs (H11)
Painted Engine Cover

FRANCI5

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 3 Old 02-12-2009, 05:00 PM
Out of Control

Send a message via AIM to A&Fbro28 Send a message via Yahoo to A&Fbro28
Quote:
Originally Posted by lownslow94 View Post
What's up fellow accord drivers? Yesterday a purchased a burgandy 95 accord ex vtec coupe 5 speed. The car needs a bunch of love, but i have always loved this body style accord and am trying to put together a decent looking reliable car to use during these tough economic times. It runs ok, but like i said needs a lot of love. I am on here to see if anyone on here is trying to get rid of some parts or if they can point me in the right direction! I need door panels and seats, preferably dark colored. I also need the two fenders, a cat, and some other misc. interior parts. If anyone has any of these laying around or knows where i can come across some of these, any info will be greatly appreciated.

Also, i have heard that i can take the old 2.7 v6 and mate it to a 5 speed tranny from an acura legend. anyone know the validity of that? Thanks alot in advance guys!!
I can't see that fitting. 5th gen accords with v6s had a longer nose to accomodate th v6 engine.

Desmond,

2013 Honda FIT Sport w/ Navigation
5000k HID's, Leather seats, Full Harmon Kardon System System, Cusco Mid-Brace. 10mm rear spacers, Tanabe Medallion Exhaust, HPS short ram intake and Tein S-Tech springs with race header and more to come

08 Acura TL w/Technology Pkg

08 Taffeta White Honda Accord EX-L w/Navi Coupe (traded-in)

Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.