aftermarket intake - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 07-18-2007, 08:46 PM Thread Starter
Get Tough

aftermarket intake

so i used to own a 94 accord lx until my brother totalled it while i was at school (idiot). i recently got a 97 accord ex and wanted to put my salvaged aftermarket air intake from my 94 into my 97. problem was, after i got majority of the factory intake out, i realized there was an extra tube running from the factory intake into an ABS control box that i didn't have on the 94. This box is also in the way of where the aftermarket intake would normally go. am i jsut being stupid? because when i search for aftermaket intakes, i fin one intake for all 94-97 models, no difference of with or without ABS. let me know what you think

Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 12-27-2009, 01:56 PM
Smoov papi

tas auto has different intakes. i went with the tas pro hybrid intake. it uses the stock box, but u get a K&N filter and a stainless steel pipe. i like it alot. i noticed a bit more performance. its like 70 bucks.

post #3 of 3 Old 12-27-2009, 04:17 PM
6th Gear

Pic? The ABS shouldn't need a tube to the intake, perhaps you're talking about the tube that runs to the engine for the PCV system?

-03 Honda Accord EX V6
-Debadged-17mm sway bar-UR crank pulley-AEM CAI
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.