1998 EX Keyless Entry Controller - Page 2 - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
post #16 of 20 Old 04-17-2009, 10:42 AM Thread Starter
1st Gear

DonutLimo,

Thanks for the assistance! You might be on something with the sleep mode information....makes sense.

Thanks Again,
Michael

Advertisement

post #17 of 20 Old 05-27-2009, 12:32 AM
1st Gear

I fixed it.. I can use the remote to unlock my doors now... It was the actuator..

post #18 of 20 Old 01-06-2010, 02:42 AM
My First Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonex293 View Post
DonutLimo,

Thanks for the assistance! You might be on something with the sleep mode information....makes sense.

Thanks Again,
Michael

Any luck? I've had this problem for 10+ years. I use the trunk release trick, but sometimes I hold the button too long and pop the trunk..

It would be great to have a fix for the remote entry, as the Accord will likely be running for another 10 years!

post #19 of 20 Old 01-06-2010, 05:46 AM
one wheel drive

Garage
WOW it's done that to you almost since new..?? I haven't had time to look into it lately but it sounds like we have the exact same symptoms. I'll certainly post if I ever do find out.

99 EXV6 Coupe 220k 6spd swap
95 F250 supercab 7.3 4x4 5spd
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- RIP, for you have served us well
post #20 of 20 Old 12-26-2010, 04:57 AM
My First Post

I have a similar problem in the UK, my 1998 Accord only randomly will open the drivers door using the remote fob. It opens fine with the key, however the rear passenger door doesn't open at all now either with the remote or key. Any suggestions where to start?
Advertisement

Tags
keyless

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.