99 4L foglights - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
post #1 of 7 Old 03-19-2004, 10:19 PM Thread Starter
ready to go....

Send a message via AIM to princess
99 4L foglights

Attached Images
File Type: pdf 99 fog lights.pdf (375.3 KB, 1034 views)
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 11-01-2007, 02:02 PM
2nd Gear

if anyone has done this id love to see a pic... idk if its worth my time.

post #3 of 7 Old 11-01-2007, 03:03 PM
3rd Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by daleb View Post
if anyone has done this id love to see a pic... idk if its worth my time.
Having the foglights is great at night- they light up much more of the road.
Some pics:
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 7 Old 11-08-2008, 05:08 AM
1st Gear

I know this is an old post but is there any difference between the 2D and 4D? I see the kit is for a 2D.
Thanks

99 Accord EX V6 AT 4D
AEM Dual Chamber Intake
Magnaflow Cat-Back System
JET V-Force Plus
Eibach PRO-SYSTEM with PRO-ALIGNMENT kits
Alpine and JL audio
post #5 of 7 Old 11-08-2008, 06:42 AM
3rd Gear

The mounting hardware may be different, but the fog lights are the same for the 2D & 4D.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 7 Old 07-18-2010, 10:51 PM
1st Gear

where can i buy some fog lights for my 4d accord 99?? can the 2000 honda accord fog lights fits? i saw some on google images
post #7 of 7 Old 04-26-2011, 05:53 PM
2nd Gear

i have 99 accord 4 door went to dealer don't make them anymore for my year any suggestion should i buy fog lights like from autozone i did get the factory foglight switch for the dash can i get the clip i need for it at the dealer? on the back of switch has where a clip is inserted thanks
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.