Touch Up Paint - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old 07-16-2007, 02:12 PM Thread Starter
1st Gear

Touch Up Paint

Hi, I bought a 99 silver lx that did not come with a manual and was wondering what the part number was for the touch up paint? More specifically, where can I buy it? Thanks.

Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 07-16-2007, 04:07 PM

Hmmm.... 1999 silver Accord.

Two possibilities .... If it's Satin Silver Metallic, paint code is NH623M. If it's Signet Silver Metallic, paint code is RP31M.

The code might also be on a sticker on the door edge.

Place to buy it? Easy. Your local Honda dealer. They can even tell you what code it is.

post #3 of 6 Old 07-16-2007, 04:43 PM
lookin' clean

Send a message via AIM to digitalh3lix
yeah, look on the sticker on the side of the drivers door. it should have a paint code on it.

2013 VW Passat
2007 ASM Accord SE Sedan 5SPD
Mods:Skunk 2 knob, Neuspeed SSK, Eibach Pro-kit, Koni yellows, Modulo front lip, Hybrid Tails, HFP Silverstars, General Exclaim 225/50/17, Hawk brakes pads, 17mm RSB, strut tower,Mini H1 Retro, 6K HID, Acura Legend brake calipers, Depo headlights,Raxles, Syncromesh,Boston Acoustics
1993 Prelude VTEC 5SPD BLACK - SOLD.

post #4 of 6 Old 07-19-2007, 01:48 PM Thread Starter
1st Gear

Thanks I found the sticker. However it says Sebring Silver, which isn't one of the colors on that list you posted . There is a code that starts with WH followed by a few numbers, I'm guessing thats the paint code?

I also went to the dealer and told them it was Sebring Silver, they said they were out of stock and it would be a few days before a new shipment comes in. Doh
post #5 of 6 Old 07-19-2007, 02:00 PM
pro common sense!

there's lots of places online you can order it from if you don't want to trek back to your dealer. it's pretty much up to you since either way will be a few days. though if you order it online from like handa or college hills or any number of sites, you'll atleast know you will get it within a couple of weeks. some dealerships will tell ya that it's out of stock and a shipment should be in soon, but unless they specifically ordered one for you, then it's anyone's guess about whether they'll really be getting more in soon. since it's for a 99, i'm guessing the odds of them actually keeping it in stock (or getting more in soon) are starting to dwindle now. so, me being untrusting in those sorts of situations, would wonder if they were really due some in a few days from now.

Current:
06 Nighthawk Black Acura TSX 6 spd~mine~20mm tl sway bar
08 Alabaster Silver Metallic RDX Tech Pkg~stevels'

Retired:
06 Sapphire Blue Accord V6 6spd sedan w/navi~stevel's~Accord all season floor mats and trunk tray
04 Nighthawk Black EX Accord Coupe~5spd~crooked

03 Ruby Red Pearl LX Civic Sedan (at)
00 Vintage Plum Pearl LX Civic Sedan (at)
post #6 of 6 Old 07-19-2007, 02:53 PM
Administrator

Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.