duummy lights on always??? - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 04-15-2007, 09:58 PM Thread Starter
My First Post

duummy lights on always???

My dummy lights for the ebrake, doors, trunk, brake lights and something else are on constant on my dash??? and its not low voltage which really sucks what could it be.

Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 04-15-2007, 11:09 PM
LEAVE ME ALONE, DEER!!!!

Send a message via AIM to stiller fan Send a message via Yahoo to stiller fan Send a message via Skype™ to stiller fan
welcome aboard....

hmmm, interesting problem....

e-brake: low brkae fluid maybe
trunk: switch to tell you that the trunk may still be open, even when it's closed
brake lights: burned out blub or bad wiring

it could be something else like perhaps a relay.... i have never heard of a relay doing something like this before tho.

another suggestion would be to maybe re-set the car's computer... you would do this by disconnecting the neg battery cabel from the battery, and let it sit for about 10-15 mins...

it could also be your gauge cluster....

i have never heard of this problem before.... maybe someone else could chime in. princess should be able to help with wiring diagrams for the car, along with other things....

chk out those things, and get back to us....

current car: 2007 Honda Accord LX-SE 4dr 2.4 MT 17xk miles (slowly and gradually nursing her back to health)

prior vehicles:
2007 Honda Accord LX Coupe 2.4 MT (409k miles, RIP)
1999 Honda Accord coupe (197k, blown head gasket)
1993 Honda Accord (retired 369k)
post #3 of 3 Old 04-15-2007, 11:10 PM
LEAVE ME ALONE, DEER!!!!

Send a message via AIM to stiller fan Send a message via Yahoo to stiller fan Send a message via Skype™ to stiller fan
btw, we also need the year and trim of your car.... if you could add your car's info into your signature area, that would be an immense help to us....

current car: 2007 Honda Accord LX-SE 4dr 2.4 MT 17xk miles (slowly and gradually nursing her back to health)

prior vehicles:
2007 Honda Accord LX Coupe 2.4 MT (409k miles, RIP)
1999 Honda Accord coupe (197k, blown head gasket)
1993 Honda Accord (retired 369k)
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.