Accord Drivers: Mac or PC? - Page 7 - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
View Poll Results: PC or Mac?
PC 176 55.52%
Mac 88 27.76%
both 53 16.72%
Voters: 317. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
post #91 of 94 Old 08-11-2011, 06:49 AM
Silver '07 Accord SE

I personally own 4 computers, 2 Macs and 2 PCs. I have a PowerMac G5, MacBook Pro (non-unibody), Dell Inspiron 5100, and Dell Latitude D630. The Inspiron made me get my first Mac which is the MBP, then I actually bought the PowerMac this past April at an auction, then I just got the D630 for free from work last week. The MBP is my primary, D630 my backup to that, PowerMac i gave to my family to replace their old Dell Dimension, and the Inspiron I just have at this point.

-Matt

2007 Honda Accord SE | Yakima rack system | USASpec PA15-HON3 | Weathertech mats | K&N SRI | interior lighting | 22% tint
Advertisement

post #92 of 94 Old 08-11-2011, 07:18 AM
24th Gear

Send a message via AIM to Accordguy04
I'm a PC guy... but I DO own and love an iPod

post #93 of 94 Old 02-18-2014, 07:50 PM
5th Gear

Linux Mint 13 on my desktop and laptop, Android Jelly Bean on my tablet.

Tom
'14 Accord Sport 6MT

post #94 of 94 Old 03-26-2014, 07:10 PM
5th Gear

PC here. Very comfortable with it. Didn't feel the need to switch.

2012 Toyota Avalon Limited, Magnetic Grey - Wife's Car
2012 Honda Odyssey Touring Elite, Alabaster Silver - Family Hauler/My daily ride
2003 Accord EXV6, 5AT Sedan- Sold

Current OEM: Moonroof Visor, Window Visors, Roof Rails, Crossbars, Body Side Moldings, Splash Guards, Cargo Tray, Door-Sill Garnish, All-Weather Floor Mats, Wheel Locks
Future OEM: Remote Engine Start

"Performance modifications are not worth the hassle on an old daily ride. Buy a performance car instead " - Accord_Rules
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.