Accord Drivers: Mac or PC? - Page 4 - Drive Accord Honda Forums | radio-pro.ru
View Poll Results: PC or Mac?
PC 176 55.52%
Mac 88 27.76%
both 53 16.72%
Voters: 317. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
post #46 of 94 Old 06-12-2008, 11:31 PM
31.3 MPG!

I use a PC...only because there are no Apple stores anywhere near my area.

Advertisement

post #47 of 94 Old 06-13-2008, 03:11 PM
banned

I have a PC, but have nothing against Apple. Nice designs! The SF store is fun to go to too.

post #48 of 94 Old 06-18-2008, 02:39 PM
6MT+Navi=Win!!

iaccord08, your comment is funny, in the fact that I've heard a similar comment, only it went the other way. It went something along the lines of domestics being like Apple and Honda's being like PC's. Unfortunately, I don't remember how it went, word for word.

We have PC's. My mom's desktop, my dad's desktop, and my laptop. All of which have XP. I remember when NT came out, I really didn't like it, I was used to MSDOS and the screen my dad had set up.

I bought a Zune 80gb due to a friend having a Zune, and not wanting to follow in everyone elses footsteps. I just upgraded the software in it, too.

I haven't really used a Mac since elementary school, when they were big and ugly.

One of our first personal computers was a TI, I believe.

'03 Sapphire Blue Pearl Accord 2dr EX V6 6MT w/Navi (90k miles) 18% tint, HFP wheels
'92 red Geo Metro LSi conv. (185k miles)
Current Hondas:
'06 Taffeta White Civic 4dr EX MT w/Navi
'97 Black Currant Pearl Odyssey EX
'86 Gold/Cream Goldwing Aspencade SE-i
Previous Hondas:
02 NBP Accord 4dr Special Edition w/gold pkg*90 HGM Accord 4dr EX MT*82 Cream Accord 4dr MT*1st Gen Accord MT*1st Gen Civic MT*2-3 bikes

post #49 of 94 Old 12-13-2008, 04:00 PM
Top Gear

Send a message via AIM to 09RXSP Send a message via Skype™ to 09RXSP
[QUOTE=WolfpackBill;228193]I have both. I primarily use my PC desktop in my office. I have a Mac Mini plugged into my TV in the living room with a wireless keyboard and mouse when I feel lazy and didn't want to get off the couch so I can surf the net or watch my Top Gear episodes.[QUOTE]

I second that about mac in house and plugged to tv, and PC at work
Darn HDMI though, speakers must be from computer or computer speakers.
btw, how did you like top gear australia?... had mixed feelings about it.
it was nice to see some different model cars

which wireless mouse and keyboard do you use?
post #50 of 94 Old 12-14-2008, 12:56 PM
6th Gear

Send a message via AIM to WolfpackBill
Top Gear Australia was okay. The challenges aren't as good as the British show. It's an okay show. I like the Ford vs. Holden competitions though.

Anyways, for my living room's Mac Mini, I use Logitech's wireless keyboard and mouse for Macs. It works very well and battery life is insanely good. Now with my Macbook, I bought Apple's BT mouse and keyboard. They're extremely good and battery life is great, not as good as the Logitechs though.

Billy
'06 Honda Accord EX-L - Carbon Bronze/Black
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mods:
Fog lights, autodimming mirror, USASpec iPod adaptor, LED backup lights, cathode lights in trunk, fog light mod, Inspire taillights, 35% tints, HID retro w/TSX projectors, lip spoiler, TL switchblade key, TL 17mm rear sway, TSX signal mirrors, TL rims
post #51 of 94 Old 01-11-2009, 12:45 AM

Send a message via AIM to 11705
Quote:
Originally Posted by psyshack View Post
All PC.

Will buy Mac when I can wipe my butt with $100 bill's and not miss them.
Go to Apple's website, scroll down and click on "special deals" aka refurbs...you still get your 1 year warranty and also have the option of getting Apple Care (3 year service) just as you would on a brand new mac... This way, you can save on some of those benjaman's doubling as your charmins.

As for me, I run 100% Mac with Windows on bootcamp and I also run Windows through Fusion as well. Unity mode is fun. I mainly do photography, logo design, concept art and I'm just getting comfortable with my Wacom tablet... I've been 100% Mac for a whole year but using the Mac/PC combo for about 3 years. Life got in the way (read: bought a house) so I really don't have too much time for games but when I do, my XBOX360/Wii take care of that need.
post #52 of 94 Old 01-13-2009, 11:10 AM
4th Gear

win7 for me!

2004 Honda Accord / EX-L AV6 Sedan / Taffeta White
2007 Acura MDX / Technology / Aspen White Pearl
2015 Honda Accord / 2.4 Sport CVT Sedan / Orchid White Pearl
post #53 of 94 Old 01-13-2009, 11:17 AM
Out of Control

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchigan View Post
win7 for me!
me too!....on my unibody MacBook Pro.

2006 BMW 330i 6MT (Alpine White/Terra)
post #54 of 94 Old 01-13-2009, 11:43 AM
Car ---------------- Curb

Send a message via AIM to uhohkaitlina
Unfortunately, I just bought myself an HP. Is it me or is that company becoming increasingly more unreliable??... I wish i had a Mac. My brother got the new MacBook... it is very nice looking...

2008 EX Coupe
Belize Blue Pearl

20% tint, all around & tails
8000k HID headlights, 3000k HID fogs
debaged, chrome handles
clifford matrix remote start & security
H&R Springs / SPC Camber Kit (rear)
Injen CAI
Deck lid spoiler
Magnaflow dual exhaust conversion

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #55 of 94 Old 01-13-2009, 11:57 AM
Out of Control

i dont know about recent HP products, but my HP laptop was over 4 years old and still works fine today. the only thing that broke was the built in LAN port, which broke sometime over the summer. not too big of an issue with wireless around though. i'm just not a fan of their new super glossy/chrome/wavy print designs on their latest stuff.

2006 BMW 330i 6MT (Alpine White/Terra)
post #56 of 94 Old 01-13-2009, 12:34 PM
Car ---------------- Curb

Send a message via AIM to uhohkaitlina
See that's what I mean though.. my brothers HP laptop from 5 years ago outran by HP from 2 years ago. And I'm not one of those dumb people that clicks on ads, or links. I basically use it for school. ::Sigh::. You think I would learn. I bought another one.. one of them tablet PC things. It's pretty cool though... being touch screen and all.

2008 EX Coupe
Belize Blue Pearl

20% tint, all around & tails
8000k HID headlights, 3000k HID fogs
debaged, chrome handles
clifford matrix remote start & security
H&R Springs / SPC Camber Kit (rear)
Injen CAI
Deck lid spoiler
Magnaflow dual exhaust conversion

post #57 of 94 Old 01-13-2009, 12:37 PM
6th Gear

i have a five year old powerbook that is still running great, only thing i added was an external HD for music and a new battery. On the other hand, i have had to reformat my work computer (compaq) 3 times and my room mates HP 3 times. Apple FTW.

2009 PMM 6-6 Navi
-Tsx Key, 15% Johnson tints
-Kicker ZX650.4, ZX500.1 Amps
-Kicker KS Component and Coaxial Speakers
-10" L5 in Sealed Box
-Audiocontrol LC7
post #58 of 94 Old 01-13-2009, 08:26 PM
6th Gear

Send a message via AIM to WolfpackBill
My desktop in my office is an HP refurb I bought for $350. It's a pretty nice computer. The only thing I did was adding an external 512mb video card. Much nicer graphics and the computer is running extremely well. I'm happy with my HP and all my Macs.

Billy
'06 Honda Accord EX-L - Carbon Bronze/Black

Mods:
Fog lights, autodimming mirror, USASpec iPod adaptor, LED backup lights, cathode lights in trunk, fog light mod, Inspire taillights, 35% tints, HID retro w/TSX projectors, lip spoiler, TL switchblade key, TL 17mm rear sway, TSX signal mirrors, TL rims
post #59 of 94 Old 01-13-2009, 11:17 PM
JDM=FAD

Send a message via AIM to 1-VT3C
PC>mac

2008 Accord coupe EX-L Blk/Blk
Deck lid, m3 roof lip, blue interior illuminations/custom footwell lighting,all around LED lighting, LED DRL's,
55w retrosolutions kit, fog lights, custom SRI, OEM all season floor mats,tints- 30%F,18%B, TrunkTray, SplashGuards,
Radiator mesh grill, debadged, custom dual Magnaflow exhaust, Crees. More to come.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

post #60 of 94 Old 01-15-2009, 05:25 AM
321 Florida

i have the new aluminum mac that just came out ... i love it

2008 honda accord coupe lx
white interior led lighting
1 10" kicker
1 kicker amp
15% tint all around
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Drive Accord Honda Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
The answer to the random question may be found under the Off Topic section of the forums and in the "Drive Accord Forums" category.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.